More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

Arrives at school

As Serena pulled into the very empty parking lot of the school, she yawned very loudly, setting the car in park. She hadn’t really slept the night before, and in this state tended to be forgetful. “Well, let’s get this day started.” enthusiastically she told herself, as she opened the door, and stumbled out onto the concrete. Laughing to herself at her rough start, the young lady began to stand up and bumped her fanny hard against the car door, catching a good portion of her dress in it. Not realizing that her dress had been caught, she attempted to walk forward, only to be suddenly jerked back a step. Thinking nothing of it, and just wanting to go inside, she pressed forward for a few steps, swearing that her butt was swaying and bouncing more. She could feel her bare butt, which made her pull the panties back down, but running her hand up her back, it almost felt like she was touching bare skin. That’s odd, almost like I’m wearing noth… The thought stopped as the latin brunette gazed down expecting her dress had ridden up a little. Instead, she was greeted to her bare body. Her nipples were pointing up at her. Serena was essentially only wearing her the tight white panties and heels. The wind blew against her half naked body as she let out a small squeak. The brunette attempted to shield what she could of her chest, and pulled the back part of her panties down to try and conceal they could of her massive rear. Looking back at her car she could see half of her blue dress hanging out, the other half had blown away in the wind.

Waddling over to her vehicle to the best of her ability, she could feel the back of her panties creeping up and uncovering more of her back end. Blushing furiously at feeling her butt bounce the woman continued to clutch at her bare chest which kept spilling out of her hands. Upon reaching her car, Serena quickly brought one hand to try and open the door. Her heart sank as it refused to budge. Locked. She had recently made a habit, once she opened her door to lock it immediately due to her paranoia of someone stealing anything from her car. Upon further inspection, her keys were also in the ignition, as she was too tired to grab them before her fall out. Serena was locked out in the middle of the parking lot, on her first day of teaching, in just tight white panties and heels. Investigating her surroundings, the nearly nude woman noticed a field in the distance. Maybe there’s a shed out there… Her only other option was to run to the school, and attempt to find something in the lost and found. Grasping her chest with one hand, and the other down the crack of her buttocks, the young adult whimpered as she debated what to do next.

Where does Serena go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)