More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stranger12 Stranger12

You find the idea of meeting that fate...

Arousing

The idea of being ordered around, filled to bursting with eggs was not unpleasant to you. If it hadn't been for what your fellow villagers would have thought, you might have been tempted to ask to join them.

You look out of the window again, considering your options. You could wait where you are, surrender to them when they arrive. No one would have to know that you basically volunteered. You feel slightly guilty for that thought. There are plenty of people in the village who wouldn't enjoy it so much. While primarily a trader, you know how to handle a weapon. You could help to defend the village, let other people escape. If they happened to capture you because of it, you wouldn't mind too much.

The other part of your brain, probably the more sensible one, screams at you to run. The forest behind your house is dense, maybe you could lose them. On the other hand, running from a race of tree-dwellers through a forest seems like a bad plan. You could hide and hope they don't spot you.

Either way, you realise that you had better decide quickly, as the fight is coming closer to your house.

You decide to...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)