More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by halfbloodp26 halfbloodp26

Where does she go?

Armoury

Arya runs with teary eyes to the armoury, she looked around and didn't find anyone in there, so she sat down. With her head to to her knees, she started crying. "Arya, is that you?", she heard a familiar voice. It was her brother Jon. "Are you crying?", asked Jon concerned. Arya lifted her head and looked at him without saying anything Jon walked towards her and sat near her.

"What is it, why were you crying?", asked Jon.

"They were making fun of me because I couldn't do the needlework properly", replied Arya," I don't know want to learn stitching, I wanna be a knight"

"Come with me I have a surprise for you", said Jon, " I wanted to give you this before I left"

Arya and Jon stood up. And she followed her brother to his room. Jon told Arya to close the door and she did. Jon slowly moved closer to Arya and kissed on her lips. He then frantically began to remove their clothes, Arya helped him by removing her dress and getting full naked .She then moved to the window and looked out and saw her brother Bran mock-fight the little Prince Tommen, "They're just -babies- really. Look how young they are," Arya thought condescendingly, "I bet I could beat -both- of them. If they'd only give me a sword." An involuntary gasp escaped her plush pink lips and her slender hands tighten hard against the ancient wooden frame of the window, fingernails digging painfully into the old wood, leaving little gouges as her mind raced frantically, "This is the part I hate the most."

Gritting her teeth hard against the pain, Arya Stark determinedly stared at the courtyard and watched Bran beat past Tommen's defence, and send him sprawling backwards, comically rolling around in all his padding. Laughing the loudest was his golden-haired brother, Prince Joffery. "Stupid Sansa. Sansa thinks that just because she's marrying the Prince that she's so much better than me. He's -ugly-. I don't care -who- she marries. As long as I have my -"

With a vicious push, the cockhead ferociously impaled Arya Stark's defenceless sphincter, burrowing several painful inches into her vice-like ass and her voice whimperingly finishes her thought aloud, "...bastard!"

Strong hands slide up her stomach to coil powerful fingers around her tiny breasts, pinching and tugging her stony nipples. "Stupid Joffery. Stupid -King Robert-. He had to ruin -everything-. Naming Father Hand of the King, making him move down to King's Landing. And he's making -me- move down there too! I don't -want- to. And he won't take Jon with him! He's going to the wall...ooooh!"

Black hair enters her peripheral vision as ice-cold lips grace her neck with small, fleeting, possessive kisses, causing her to gigglesnort briefly as she lifts her hand and sinks her fingers back into the thick black hair of her half-brother, "Jon! Why are you always so cold?"

Jon Snow smiles into the nape of his half-sister, Arya Stark, as he drops his left hand from her perky breast to settle on her narrow left hip, rotating his hips faster-and-faster, thrusting her hard against the wooden frame of the window as he fucks his sibling's ass, "I am of the North, sister."

Arya Stark's grey eyes roll up into her head and close as her mind blanks and her world melts away with pleasure. Nothing remains to her, not the laughing sounds of the men in the training ground, nor the clothes poorly packed sitting on the bed ready for her leaving next week to King's Landing. The only thing real to Arya Stark in that moment was the fullness of her ass with her half-brother's cock, the powerful feeling of his hands on her small body, the wisp of breath playing over her nape, and the feel of his hair slip through her fingers.

And the fire in her loins.

She tugs the hair of her brother harder, demandingly urging him to fiuck her ass without using words. As her tight ass wobbles at his increased pace, and a moan passed her sweet lips, she gives in and begs. A needy voice bursts from her wanton lips, "Brother. -Please-! Take me as a woman! Fuck me, please!"

Jon Snow tightens his fingers on her breast and her left hip, eliciting a small whimper and leaving faint bruises on her delicate skin. He soft-spokenly replies to her, "I will not put a bastard in you, little sister. You will marry a highborn man, and he will do his duty on you." His tempo increased further when he grew silent, slamming painfully and violently into her ass. Her eyes snap open, watering with pain, staring down into the courtyard.

She lifted a petite finger to her mouth and slowly sucked it between two plush lips, and then slid her hand down her body visibly, pushing it between her legs and finding her womanly folds instantly.

It was the head-to-toe shudders from his half-sister that told Jon Snow what was happening. If not for his quick thinking and wrapping his back gloved hand around Arya's mouth, stifiling the toe-curling orgasmic scream, the whole courtyard - and her brothers Robb and Bran - would have seen Arya shudder and cum with Jon Snow's cock buried deep in her ass.

Until Jon Snow pulled his throbbing member from her now-gaping ass, eliciting a painful gasp from Arya and a brief lightheadedness, while turning her around and forcing her to her knees. When Arya Stark's vision cleared she was staring, dazed, up at her half-brother Jon Snow's face as he jerked his cock once, twice, and on the third started to cum.

"Oh this is the part I like the most." Arya thought as she stared unblinking into her brother's grey-black eyes as the first thick strand of ropy cum splatters her wild brown hair and streaks down her broad forehead. The warm feeling of the cum sliding down her skin brought her back to the first time she took a load of hot cum on her face. Her thoughts wandered back in time. She remembered the first time when Jon sprayed cum all over her breasts in the stables, when she ran there hiding from the Septa.

Staring up at Jon's eyes as another splatter soaked her right eyelid - which she closed just in time - her groin continued to tremble as she reflected back on how the angry look on his face melted away as she crawled on her knees to him and took out his cock and wrapped her lips around him for the first time.

Arya was startled out of her reminiscing by the last trembles of Jon's cock spraying over her face, blinding her left eye and dribbling down her chin over her heaving breasts. Through it all Arya Stark knelt before her half-brother with a smile on her face. Jon always made her happy. She was a real woman when she was around him. Sansa may have her looks, stitching and all, but Jon was hers, only hers.

Within moments of emptying his load over Arya's face, Jon mumbles to her that he left a present on the bed and that he's leaving next week with their uncle Benjen. All while buckling his wolf-shaped belt buckle, and quickly scurrying out of the room, closing the door behind him. Her loins still throbbing, Arya stands unsteadily and wobbles to the bed where she sees a long narrow item wrapped in black cloth. With shaking hands, she unwraps it and a small, slender sword drops onto the bed.

Arya stared downward at the weapon, a smile threatening to form on her face as she holds the sword in her hand.

"So what are you gonna call it? Every great sword has a name, what is yours?", asked Jon

"Sansa has her needle and I have mine", replied Arya.

Jon happily smiled at her. They both then got dressed and went out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)