More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

What lucky petgirl do we follow?

Arizona Darcy, Blue Collar

Not long after the arrival of petgirls, certain liberal states changed their nudity laws to make it easier to awaken petgirls. It made it legal for any woman below thirty and of legal age to, strut in the buff, as it were. In the state of California where current story takes place, it isn't really necessary, but politicians always like to have their say.

In California, no retail business may prevent young women from shopping or patronizing eatery’s and no educational institution may bar a young woman from attending classes because of a lack of clothes, with the exception of safety regulations. All in all, only the conservatives were in opposition, but were in the minority.


Arizona was in a bad mood, as were most senior girls at her high school. For her it was due to the fact that she felt unattractive at the moment and the negative looks girls were giving her for some reason, and only some justified in her opinion. For the rest of the girls, it may have had something to do with the preceding loudspeaker announcement at lunch. "This is your principal, Mr. Hillard. It has come to the administrations attention and been confirmed that a petgirl has been spotted among the senior class."

Guys:*Yeeeaaaah!*

Girls:*Groooaaan!*

"I'm sorry girls, but you know the rules. All, of age, girls of the senior class must disrobe immediately. And to the boys out there, I shouldn't need to remind you to behave yourselves. I don't want to see another student go to jail. Teachers will be by shortly to distribute fake collars."

Four weeks ago Tina Wilson finally awakened into a pink collared petgirl, allowing the girls to finally wear clothes again. Luckily Mr. Hillard's idea of putting fake collars on all the girls a couple years ago accelerated the awakening process of student petgirls. Arizona heard his idea was implemented on senior high school girls across the State even if they were allowed to wear clothes to school.

She had just put her clothes and shoes in her backpack when Mr. Stromberg, the vice principal came by with a bag of fake collars. "Here you go Miss Darcy, a nice blue one this time, don't you think?" He then locked the collar around her neck, doing his best to avoid the one already there that she didn't know about, and went to the next naked girl at the table.

Arizona now sports two identical looking blue collars, even though she could only see one. She stands at six feet, has brown eyes on on a tan skinned oval face, and long dark brown hair. She has a healthy waistline, an apple bottom ass, and much to her dismay, a flat A cup chest.

She sat back down at the table on the cold hard plastic chair and ate her lunch while talking to her popular 'friends', who were sitting across the table with her, also sans clothes. Arizona spent the rest of the lunch period trying to be cheered up by her friends, and trying to return the favor. By the end of the meal the girls had decided on which sophomore girls to bully today.

What happens at home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)