More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Who shall be our Victim for today ?

Ariel, an elven princess from a fantasy land.

Claudia Ariel Cordelia Ignis, is an 18 year old princess of the elven kingdom of Cantabria, and the current heir to the throne. In personality, she's a bit authoritative and stern with others, but in the inside she's just a good person, doing her best for the kingdom. In appearance, she has silvery white hair, deep purple eyes, A breasts and a slender figure. And in adition to all of this, she's a good magic user, as well as a great statesman.

Today this morning, she woke up to oversee the regnal court as well as several other of her normal duties, as since the last year, her father has been grealty sick, and as such, she has been assisting him in many things, both to make the kingdom prosper, and to gain valuable experience for her future queenhood.

As she roams the halls of the winter palace from hall to hall, what she doesn't realize it what's gonna happen, is that today, her image of modesty and seriousness that she has been building in the last years, will crumble away as she's exposed naked in front of everyone.

But before that can happen, you'll first need to asume the identity of the one who shall do the deed.

Whose identity shall you asume today ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)