More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zaick zaick

Where does Arianna look?

Arianna goes to the center of the garden

Arianna knew she had all the time in the world, and sat cross legged, letting the world move around herself. It was a peaceful, though hot experience. There were butterflies, yes, and the occasional bee, but it took almost half an hour before she saw a monarch. At a distance, she was unsure of its sort, and had to move closer to see.

The sprinklers popped on. It was early in the morning, and likely the park did not think many would be here. The light misty water felt good, but Arianna still did not foresee it. The water sent butterflies to fly away, or at least hide.

Slightly wet, Arianna frowned and tried to deduce her next move. As she thought, she patted her dress slightly. Its light tan color gave into the white slip underneath with wet transparency, but still was hardly noticeable in the light mist of wetness. If that monarch was still in sight, it would have been easier. She thought she could try and see if it had gone all the way to the forest line beyond the garden, or if perhaps it was hiding in bushes or under flower beds in the garden itself.

What does Arianna decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)