More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hyperhentai Hyperhentai

whom does he choose?

Ariana Grande

As soon as he arrived in Hollywood David new who he wanted to put under his control first. Ariana Grande, the former Nickelodeon star turned pop sensation. He had spent many hours watching her music videos. He was confident by now that he had memorised every single movement her body made in each of her dance routines. It only took a second or two of imagining that body up close before his decision was cemented in his mind and he was making the necessary phone calls to set his trap for her.

He had Ariana's agent under his control already. Most of the divas in Hollywood all worked with the same agency. So the day after he arrived he had Ariana arriving for a meeting that she thought would lead to an audition for a big movie. It was ludicrous for her to believe that she would be suitable for such a big role with such limited acting experience. Which just made David all the more excited to put her in her place. She would learn what she was quickly, near instantly in fact.

As soon as Ariana walked into the room in her sexy little outfit David could feel his cock getting harder. The fact that he was moments away from putting the sexy star under his control was thrilling. "Is this the right place for my interview?" She said in her cute little voice. Somehow both portraying innocence and sexiness at the same time. "Why yes it is." David said as he welcomed her into the room and offered her a seat. His heart beating like a drum as he sat down himself and prepared the strobe light to put her under control. "It's good to meet you Ariana. My name is David Roberson, but you can call me Sir." Ariana looked ready to complain for a moment but then she saw the strobing lights and quickly fell into a trance.

The only question now was what he wanted Ariana to do now that she belonged to him. Of course he had more than a few ideas.

What to do with Ariana?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)