More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What to do with Ariana?

Give her some new fetishes

"Ariana, you must obey me. You don't know why you must obey me; you'll just do it. Obeying me will make you horny. You will also grow horny when you're being humiliated and degraded. Being humiliated and degraded makes you so horny, you'll soon crave it; in fact, you cannot get off unless you are humiliated and degraded during foreplay."

David snapped Ariana out of her trance. "Ariana, I must say, I have no respect for you. You just seem to be a cockteasing bimbo. Get on your hands and knees then take my shoes and socks off and lick the soles of my feet."

Ariana could not speak. She was stunned as she got to her hands and feet and crawled to David as he sat on the edge of his desk. Ariana took off David's shoes and socks and started licking the soles of his feet. After she had done both, he rubbed his soles on the top of her head. He stood up and lowered his pants and underwear. "Jack me off with your ponytail, bitch."

Ariana, who was breathing heavily, scared, and confused just nodded and did as she was told. She jacked David off until he came in her hair.

"Good, now crawl into the bathroom," said David.

David held up his pants and followed Ariana into the bathroom. "Kneel and open your mouth. Keep it open."

After Ariana obeyed his order, David pissed in her mouth, thoroughly humiliating her.

"Ariana, you will tell no one you have to obey me. I want you to spend the rest of the day trying to get as many guys as possible to cum on your face and in your hair, and then have two of them piss on you - one on your face, and one on your head. Do whatever it takes to complete this task. Be back here promptly at 5 pm. Now leave."

Ariana, still too scared and confused to speak, got up. The taste of piss was making her wince and gag a bit, but she walked out of David's office.

David zipped up and went to his desk. He had an hour before his next client arrived.

who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)