More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by barakne barakne

Where to next?

Aria Lannings

Aria Lannings, 25, Male, Single, Currently Employed at Convenience Store

Aria was bored. He had been for the past several hours, standing over the counter doing nothing but staring at the TV playing reruns of old new serials and cartoons. The dingy thing mounted on the wall had been his only source of entertainment, albeit a poor one. "Well at least, the air conditioning still works." Staring out to the hot summer afternoon. An afternoon he could have spent down at the beach maybe hitting up a babe or two. He sighed, at the least the pay was good. It's been several weeks of the summer holidays that Aria's been playing guard dog to this fornlorn gas station. Tucked away behind the old interstate, it used to be the beginning of a new highway across to Continental. The work never finished though. He never remembered why. Never bothered to.

Curbing boredom, Aria flicked his flip phone open. His wallpaper showed a buxom brunette, red hair tied into 2 curly pigtails. Shirley. She probably was back in class right now, taking remedial lessons for Math again. He chuckled. That had never been her strong suit. He remember her tearing her hair out and snorting cutily as she struggled to understand what X meant. Maybe they could spend time over the weekends together? Not many games on his phone, only "Floppy Bird" worked offline. And that would probably only serve to frustrate him.

"Um, excuse me?" A meek voice called over the counter. He snapped out of his distraction and looked to see a high school kid putting something over the counter. Although his bangs covered his eyes, Aria could notice his lanky form from the hoodie and jeans he sported. Although he did sound like quite a pussy, his eyes fell upon his purchase. No wonder the kid was shy.

"You know I need ID for that right, kid?" He waved the pack of condoms in front of the kid's face. He sure got lucky enough tonight alright. "I'm sorry", he squeaked (was that a blush or something?) as he frisked through his bag. "Lance Sordoh huh, well I guess with if I counted the birthday you wouldn't make it, but Congratulations kid. You have fun tonight alright?"

Another squeak, "Thanks sir, I mean Aria!" Lance raced out of the door, tucking the pack into his jeans.

"Well, I'll be.." Aria thought to himself, as he went back to.

What does Aria do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)