More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Who Is It?

Ares

The cocktail the barmaid handed to Lois was cloudy white, with a rim of salt. The undercover reporter brought it to her lips for a sip, not wanting to get too buzzed and miss some vital clue. The club was starting to get hot, Lois realized, as the beat changed and the dance floor surged in a bump-and-grind.

The PVC biker jacket was suddenly stifling, so she quickly shucked it, tying it around her waist. She took another small sip of the cocktail as she surveyed the club. She figured the bar maid probably knew a lot about this club and might be able to give her some clues.

"What's your name?" she shouted to the bar maid.

The bar maid grabbed a bottle marked "XXX" behind the bar.

"Its..."

Warehouse Basement

In the warehouse's basement, an armoured hand held the grip of his sword. His opponent was a man with a skull surrounded by purple flames. The Atomic Skull projected a blast of energy from his mouth. The god of war was surrounded by smoke.

"Ha ha, some war god you are, Ares!" laughed Atomic Skull.

The smoke cleared, revealing Ares was unharmed. He drew his blade and slew his opponent with such speed that Atomic Skull barely saw it. Ares turned back to the monitor. He hated having to resort to such tactics but with his previous schemes to defeat Wonder Woman foiled, he felt he had to resort to this.

Plus, Lois Lane would surely not have been a worthy opponent anyway. She was a mere mortal after all. But she knew things that could benefit Ares in the long term, just like the four women that had disappeared in the club.

"I suppose she will have to do?" he said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)