More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JustForFun5676 JustForFun5676

What's next?

Archaeologist Emily - Alt Intro

Based on, but not the same:

  • Story title: Emily's Fall, BDSM library.
  • Synopsis: Emily investigates a strange metal suit trying to fulfil some of her fantasies
  • Author: Erratic (2011)
  • Story codes: f-self, F/f, F+/f, modification, chastity, bdsm, enema, , serious.

Note: I've known this story for a long time and out of concern for the health of the BDSM library site, and also the desire to adapt the work, I decided to try this little project. This parallel reality supports women who are uniquely dominant, and the school is just normal.


After a few drinks, Emily worked the rusty bolt and pushed the ancient metal door open against its stiff hinges. Her torch flashed around the chamber, displaying various danger signs from government agencies she never heard about. It was just as her roommate Anna described. For a while, she'd started to think Anna knew about her secret fantasies and this was all going to be a cruel joke. She had snuck into the dig site at night using Anna's keys, and now after hours walking she entered into the circular room with a deep-water hole in the center. In a circle around it, there were six light titanium pillars reaching up to the vaulted ceiling, but it was what was in front of three of the pillars that held Emily's torch beam.

"What the hell?" Emily whispered in disbelief.

They looked like metal light titanium mannequins missing the arms, necks and legs, heavily engraved with figures that looked like squids or octopuses, and liberally fitted with small D-rings. Some metallic straps and rings seemed to be attached to the very bottom and a chain ran from the crotch to the column. Most of the mannequins were still covered in dust and filled with bones, but Anna had obviously cleaned some. Emily approached it hesitantly.

If Anna's yammering had been accurate, there was more to it, and her pussy was already juicy in anticipation. Ever since Anna spilled the beans about the kinky things she'd found on her 'dig', and how she'd hidden the passageway from the other tunnels to keep it secret from the other archaeologists, Emily knew she'd have to see one in person. She was afraid of what she might find, or if she should even go through with it.

"Is someone down here?" Emily called out.

There was no response, just the echo fading little by little in the very humid cave like environment. The air was thick with moisture, and the light from her torch was soon fading away after so long. While Anna was still going into depth about the find, Emily was already tuning out and retreating into a new fantasy using the key details. Now with her own eyes, she could see that fantasy becoming real. She was already starting to fantasize about fame, money and pleasure.

Also, a secret directory on her computer was full of stories and pictures of women gagged, bound, in chastity and being stimulated but prevented from cumming. She frequently masturbated herself to fantasies spun from them, and she often fantasized about what it would be like if she could have the fantasy come true with any man or girl who might be willing to own her. She had even considered doing this once before but never acted on the idea. The thought of living out a sexual fantasy that involved being owned by another woman, though, was so exciting! It was almost as thrilling as the fantasy of being in the arms of a large muscular rich guy. Anna's details had hit a number of high spots and Emily had been horny ever since.

Anna had left the armor like thing face down. Emily ran her fingers over the track that ran up the spine of the suit. A plate ran on the track and was connected to two large cuffs with what looked like small metal chainmail spheres that would enclose the wearer's hands. Her breath quickened. It was ratcheted so that the cuffs could be pushed up the wearer's back. There was a latch between the cuffs for releasing them and to free the ratchet mechanism to allow the plate to be lowered. It required two pieces to be pushed together vertically and was protected by a few loops of metal to make it impossible for the wearer to push against something to get free. She stepped forward to look under it. It was heavy and had been well made, but perhaps there was a way to work around it. She had never seen metal like that in her life.

Tentatively she rolled it over revealing a mask. It was an intricately finished face of a beautiful young woman, mouth open and seemingly frozen at point the of orgasm. There was a large stylised phallus protruding from inside the mask. After gingerly touching it, Emily found out she could unscrew it.

"A great way to keep the wearer quiet..." she thought.

Looking into the mouth opening, there were rods running in from the corner of the mouth that would hook behind and between the wearer's teeth and keep her mouth locked open. She knelt and carefully picked up the piece. It was heavy and unwieldy but delicate at the same time. She laid it on the ground and gently began to examine it.

Ring gags were another of Emily's fetishes and this was similar enough that her pussy pulsed again. Looking was no good. She was going to have to actually try on one of these old suits. One of them had to fit! It had to! Stroking the mask, Emily felt one of the eyelids move. Investigating, she found they could be latched shut. Just what were these things for she wondered? What was the reason for the existence of this strange tribe? They couldn't be all that old since the engineering was very fine. She didn't know much about metal either, but was surprised at the lack of tarnishing or rust. Maybe they were coated in some kind of substance.

Seeing another latch below and between the bullet-shaped breast forms, Emily squeezed it and found that the cups unscrewed leaving a five centimetre opening around the breast hole. That could be interesting if she had a companion to play with, she thought.

Emily straightened out the tangle of items tangled in the chain. Two short rods were attached to the bulging crotch of the suit to run down the inside of the wearer's thighs connecting to a set of thigh bands. Spying the pair of metal ballet like boots thickened her saliva, but not her other secretions. Another of her fetishes, and another she had never actually tried.

Anna really had found something amazing, and this was her chance. She was going to do it; she was going to try one on! She almost came when she decided on this course of action. What would it be like: blind, dumb and trapped inside a metal suit wearing another's face? All you would be good for was giving oral sex and taking it up the arse, neither she was particularly fond of, although she really didn't fancy anal sex. There would be no relief for the wearer. Orgasm was out of the question, and the only release would be an orgasm using the partner who was outside the suit. Oh god! This roleplay is going to be exciting! And if Anna was right, there were at least two more suits in here. She wanted to go look through every one of them.

She heard a noise and spun around. Was that Anna? No, it wasn't. She walked to where she thought she'd heard it and saw nothing. She turned back and started rummaging through the pile of material...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)