More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr-Lac Mr-Lac

Choose your fighter...

Aqua

Aqua blinked as one moment she was at a dock and the next moment she was teleported to what looked like an abandoned building. She appeared to be in a fairly large lobby that had gone to complete hell: the floor was strewn with the debris of all kinds.

"Well, this is pleasant," Aqua stated while looking around. She soon discovered a sign above the receptionist’s desk that said in big bold letters:

Mount Sanguine Research Center.

Aqua raised her eyebrows and decided to walk down the long hallway next to the wide desk. She passed by rooms with unlabelled doors that seemed to be examination rooms. Aqua soon, however, came upon a closed door that was labeled, ‘Keyblade Tester’.

“They have Keyblades here?” Aqua said to herself. Curiosity got the better of her as she soon found herself holding the door handle and pushing the door. “What exactly do they plan on doing with them?”

Aqua wondered what would be inside. All the young Keyblade master could do was trust the light within her heart. Once she entered the room, her eyes soon saw a large number of Keyblades. All of them sheathed within pedestals. However, she immediately took notice of a Keyblade that resided in the middle of the room; pulsing greatly with darkness. A long twisted black red blade with crooked spike tips.

“Why on earth would they have something like that here?” the blue-haired Keyblade master remarked as she slowly approached the strange blade.

As she drew closer to the thing, she soon felt an odd desire that was calling out towards her… As if it was wanting to be held by her and only her only…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)