More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Espada Espada

What's next?

She grabs the Keyblade

The closer Aqua got to the Keyblade, the more the strange desire grew. As she stood before it, she could practically hear it whispering to her, as though it were begging her to take it. "Is this Keyblade... alive?" she asked aloud, extending a hand and gripping its handle.

The Keyblade shook in her hand, and her eyes widened as the darkness grew, soon enveloping her. It extended outward, until the entire room was shrouded in darkness. She tried to let go, only to discover that her hand wouldn't respond. "What is going on?!" she shouted, trying in vain to remove her hand.

A shiver went down her spine, and she let out a sharp gasp as her body was wracked with a sudden, intense pain. Her mind was panicking, as she quickly realized that this strange Keyblade was trying to corrupt her with darkness, a feeling that she knew all too well.

It continued to whisper to her, promising her power, and the pain continued to grow. She gritted her teeth, trying to will herself to let go, but it was as though her fingers were glued to the steel. She glanced down at her hand, and her eyes widened as the first signs of corruption appeared, her fingers beginning to darken.

Aqua was trying her hardest not to panic. She knew from experience that losing control would only hasten the corruption. She also knew that the darkness could be controlled, but it was a risky thing to do. She gulped, and looked at the strange Keyblade, trying to steel herself. "You want me to wield you? Fine, but I refuse to succumb to the corruption again."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)