More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonymous696969 Anonymous696969

Which Woman Will Hear The Comments of Corruption?

Aqua, Goddess of Water and Arch Priest (Konosuba)

Aqua:

Corruption Points = 0

"M-miss Aqua! T-these are dangerous!" Wiz whined as she struggled to stop Aqua, The Goddess of Water and her frequent tormentor, from taking a small glass case containing a pair of earrings. "T-they are not for sale!"

"Oh shut it you undead freak!" Aqua shrieked, tugging at the box in Wiz's grasp. "Who are you to tell me what is and isn't for me, or what is and isn't dangerous! I am a GODDESS!" This little tug-of-war continued.

"I know that!" Wiz pleaded, "But these are curse-" The witch suddenly felt her wrist grow incredibly hot as she let out a squeal and tried to pull away. Aqua was now smirking evilly as she held onto the box with one hand, and Wiz's wrist with the other hand, which was now glowing as she channeled divine magics into the lich. "M-miss Aqua!" Wiz begged, "Please s-stop! I-it burns! I'll disappear!" Aqua's smirk just grew more sinister and she stared Wiz down.

"Let go of the box then you big-titted zombie freak!" She said, her voice now confident and smug. Wiz tried to hold on, but eventually caved as she released the box, while Aqua released her and brung the box up above her, spinning around in victory. "Yessss!" She exclaimed. "Finally! Some real jewels!" Wiz cradled her wrist and watched worriedly as Aqua wrenched open the box, tossing it behind her as she pulled out a beautiful pair of blue gemstones encased in a gold teardrop-shaped skeleton, in which swirls of magic were clearly visible. Aqua hummed happily as she brought them to her ears and they glowed for a moment before attaching to her ears.

"M-miss Aqua!" Wiz said in a final attempt to speak reason into the dimwitted Arch Priest, "T-they really are c-cursed! This won't e-end well-" The bell of her shop rang as Aqua exited the establishment and Wiz let out a heavy sigh.

Aqua continued to hum happily to herself as she strolled out into the street, looking around. Why was I here again? Aqua quizzed herself in her mind. Oh yeah! Kazutrash sent me to get some rope for our quest. Aqua let out a 'hmph' of indignation to herself. Stupid NEET! I am not his maid!

And that's when her earrings began to glow.

Comment a suggestion from the voice for Aqua.

What Does the Voice Suggest(Comment)?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)