More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blazblue44 Blazblue44

What Does The Day Bring?

April vs Jesse & Jane

While being deputy meant that she would be able to stand side by side with her sheriff hero, Texas, April felt like today was the day to tackle a solo mission. But who exactly was available to be tackled? Not Roxxie Roo, she was Texas's archenemy. Besides, she's at out of her league. Maybe Georgia? No, chances are she won't be alone, and her goons would be right beside her, too.

"Hm?" She saw a picture and noticed the two on it. It was Jesse and Jane of the Pig Sisters! They were notorious for being henchmen rank baddies that have given Texas a fair share of...stinky encounters. But this poster didn't say anything about them hiring their help. In fact, it seemed like the two were actually doing something on their own! Despite the two not being the brightest, anyone could agree that simply leaving them would be a bad idea. With their safe cracking skills and all around destructive nature, the duo would be a to be reckoned with. 'Tex shouldn't be bothered with those two...' April thought to herself. 'I mean, a real baddie could come, and she shouldn't have to worry about those two and them. I'll just go handle this myself! I mean, how hard could it be?'

She nodded, loving her new plan. "Tex, I'm heading out to do some work!" She shouted before leaving the building with Texas waving as she left. As she stepped outside, she had to recall. Just where might those two piggies be?"

Where should April look first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)