More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

April the Fitness Queen loses her Title and More!

April was a total gym rat. At first she just wanted to get fit, but soon it became on obsession. She developed an intense fitness routine focusing on strength building and weight lifting. Soon her whole body was bulging with muscle. She became obsessed with cutting fat and bulking up. Now, in her early 20's, her whole body bulged with muscle, she had 18 inch biceps, a steely six pack and thick, strapping quads. She loved the way she looked with her fit, muscular body, though she made sure to keep her brunette hair long to stay feminine.

She had a job as a trainer at the gym, where she quickly became known as the fittest woman at the gym and undisputed queen bee. That was until Rachel showed up. Rachel was a track and field star. She was the exact opposite of April. Rachel was lean where April was thick. She still had feminine curves April lacked. She was tan where April was pale. So, needless to say, the two instantly butted heads. It all came to a head one day when a customer joked that Rachel was the strongest girl in the gym.

"What are you, kidding?!" April said loudly, making sure Rachel heard from nearby. "I'm twice as strong as her!"

"Oh really?" Rachel said, strutting up with some friends. "How about a little wager than?"

"What did you have in mind?" April replied.

"An arm wrestling match!" Rachel grinned. "The loser has to do whatever the winner says!"

April scoffed at Rachel's skinny, though fit arms. She flexed confidently.

"Deal!" April said, as everyone around cheered, eager to see who would come out on top...

To be continued...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)