More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Who experiences this first?

April, an 18 year old College freshman

April had just gotten back to her dorm after her first day of classes and was extremely exhausted. She tossed her books in the corner and fell backward onto her bed and let out of sigh of relief.

“What a day,” she thought as she grabbed hold of a pillow hoping to take a long-needed nap. She began to drift off to sleep when she suddenly felt something very odd. It was as if something was playing with her breasts. She tossed the pillow aside and looked down to examine herself and sure enough, there was movement underneath her shirt.

“Wha…what the fuck?” She stammered as she quickly pulled off her black tee-shirt and tossed it aside. What happened next she couldn’t explain if she tried. Her boobs flopped themselves out of her bra on their own and began bouncing up and down. Instinctively she tried to grab them and hold them still, but they would squirm out of her grasp. The weirdest part is that she couldn’t feel anything touching them. They were just moving by themselves.

“What’s going on? Why won’t they stop moving?” She yelled. Suddenly both of her nipples became erect and she gasped as they began to move.

“Because you didn’t ask nicely,” a tiny voice giggled coming from her right nipple.

“Wow she really is rude, isn’t she?” Another tiny voice asked coming from her left nipple.

April turned white with horror.

“No fucking way. I’m dreaming. I have to be.

“Girl, you’re not dreaming I promise. We’re just tired of always being still and never being touched and we wanted to have a little fun.” Her right breast giggled.

“A little fun?” April inquired.

“Uh-huh. We wanted to see how long it took you to touch yourself the more we moved around. We know deep down it feels really good when we do this.” Her left breast said as her nipples began to rotate around in circles while her breasts began to slowly pump up and down.

“Oh shit…”April said as she bit her lip. Despite being freaked out, her panties were drenched in her arousal. Despite how horny she was getting she fought hard to control herself when suddenly…

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)