More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Youngplayer21 Youngplayer21

What does Shawn do

Approach her

Closing the distance between them, Shawn cornered Ashley against the lockers, his dominant presence overwhelming her. A wicked smirk played on his lips as he towered over her, his voice low and commanding. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? The beautiful Ashley all alone in the locker room. Did you come here to celebrate our victory?" His words dripped with the promise of pleasure and domination.

Ashley's breath hitched as she felt the power radiating from Shawn. Shawn was at least a foot taller than her and extremely muscular. She knew about his fuck boy reputation, his appetite for control, and the thought of surrendering to him sent a shiver of anticipation down her spine. She bit her lip, her voice barely above a whisper. "I-I just needed to grab something from my locker. What are you doing here, Shawn?"

Shawn pressed his body against hers, his scent enveloping her. His hands found their way to her hips, gripping them possessively. "I couldn't resist the chance to see you up close, Ashley. You've always turned me on. The way you carry yourself with such grace and innocence... it's intoxicating."

Ashley’s resistance crumbled under Shawn's dominating presence. She could feel the sexual tension pulsating between them, her body responding to his unspoken command. His large dick was protruding against her stomach. She looked up into his dark eyes, her voice trembling with desire and submission. "Shawn, I... I don't want to do this. I've never done this before."

Shawn chuckled to himself. Turns out the rumours of her being a virgin was true. He would take a lot of pride in popping her cherry and bragging about it to his friends. Shawn's grip tightened, his voice a low growl. "There's a first time for everything, Ashley. I just want to make sure this cute innocent girl in front of me has a good time. I’m going to dominate you and destroy that pussy of yours."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)