More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JayMan1771 JayMan1771

I’ve made it!!

Apprenticeship abroad. (JayMan1771)

“I’ve made it.... I’ve really made it!!! I’m going to go to the secert Academy of Elements!! AoE!! I never in my life did I expect to be accepted by such a school. I practiced and practiced for those intre exams and can’t believe it paid off. I gotta go tell May and Jen!” Will states aloud.

Will runs out of his room with the acceptance letter clenched in his hands, practically jumping down the stairs.

“May! May! I’ve been accepted! I made it in!” Will’s yells, his step-mom looks at him wide eyed with just as much excitement as he does. “I’m so proud of you honey” she says giving him a big hug. She parts from him to look over at Jen stating “Look Jenny, Will is going to go to school with you.” Jen looks up from her phone giving a smile and saying “Happy for you bud” Happy, yet still equally interested in her phone still.

“I can’t wait! I’ve been hyped to go since we first dropped you off there last year Sis. It won’t be easy, but I’m ready! Will smiles brightly at Jen and she smiles back happy to see his excitement. “You oughta get packing then. First years have to be there earlier for introductory.” Jen says. Yeah I remember Jen, I got to be there this up coming Sunday. I’ll be upstairs packing if anybody needs me.

Will runs back upstairs just as fast as he went down them not to long ago. Leaving his family behind down stairs. Will goes to his room and shuts the door behind him.

Amy can be heard continuing the conversation with Jenny as you become more distant.

“What to pack what to pack? I definitely need some clothes and my trunks for swimming while I’m there.” He says as he shoves tons of clothes into one of his suitcases. After many times of moving back and forth Will seems to have his bags all in order and ready to go. Exhausted and ready for the day to be over, he crashes into his sheets. I can’t wait for this.

“I’m so happy. Maybe I’ll even find a girlfriend there. Oh I remember seeing all those girls leaving there parents for their first year when we dropped Jen off. So many pretty girls. All wearing their short skirt uniforms... panty flashes everywhere so often. Hhuuuhh I can’t wait!”

Will thinks to himself as he drifts off to sleep.

Wet Dreams wait.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)