More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Only one more class before lunch.

Applied Maths.

John ran to the bathroom and once again locked himself in a stall but this time taking a few paper towels from the dispenser.

His dick was still rock hard like it'd been since art class. He used Augment body on it. The effects were small but somewhat noticeable. He had slightly gained in length, girth and sensitivity.

He jerked off quickly in the stall, cumming in the towels while sniffing June's thong which was slightly moist and smelled like her intimate fluids. The simple thought of what awaited him later was enough to push him over the edge very quickly.

He flushed the tissues down the toilet and ran to his Math class.
He was good at this and didn't need to listen. Strangely touching his textbook didn't offer him to learn it, probably because he already knew its content.

With only 15 mp, a class full of students he already observed and 60 year old Mrs Flynn he had little to do but to use Meditation. In spirit with the class he spent the time trying to calculate the optimal way to use his powers considering his management pool and regen, his conclusion was that he lacked data.

He had thought of something he could try but it would have to wait for him to be outside of the building, no reason to try an attack skill inside.

One more Augment would be the cap for his dick and it could wait for the evening.

He used a bit of clay he kept in his bag to make an imprint of the main key on Vanessa's Keychain, hoping to be able to make a double using craft.

Before going to lunch after class he came behind her and used Theft by tapping on her shoulder.

"What do you want, Loser?" she barked once she saw it was him.

"Hey Vanessa, are these your keys? I found them on the ground in the hallway earlier and the Keychain has your dad's company logo on it." he said while giving her the keys from his pocket. She looked at them surprised and looked in her bag.

He had made sure to touch her fingers while giving the keys back and used Theft once again. He had lunch next and the food would probably buff his regen like at breakfast.

"Well, thanks I guess. I won't have to ask the Maid to open the door for me tonight when I come back from Frank's house. Now stop talking to me or people will think I know you," she said putting the keys in her purse content to brag about her sex life in front of him. Nontheless he saw her relation bar tick with +10 putting him at a whopping - 114.

John walked away towards the cafeteria and opened his inventory to see what he had gotten. Before he could see the items he stopped, looking in shock at the bottom of his stat sheet.

3510.59$

A quick glance confirmed he had got her wallet but he was amazed that she carried so much cash on her at school.

The other item was a small golden ring he didn't remember her wearing. He used Observe on it.

Genital Piercing: special item. This 24kt gold ring is designed to be fitted on a girl's clitoris. It belongs to Vanessa Hawthorne.
+5 LIB when worn.

Useful if he ever found a girl willing to put it on.

He bought a lunch tray at the cafeteria and looked around while eating, using his remaining mp to scan the students he hadn't previously.

As he was finishing eating, the public announcement system warned students that Mrs Wentworth would be absent today. The stern looking, middle aged, always very classy clothes wearing lady was his civics and history teacher. Those being his two classes this afternoon he could leave school now even if it meant walking home.

He would have more time to practice and explore his new skills.

On the way out Frank bumped into him, making him fall to the ground. Even if he couldn't avoid it he saw it coming and used Theft on him too.

Theft lvl2: 24mp, range 1 ft.
New skill: Physical Resistance lvl 1, passive.
Physical Resistance: You can withstand more damage.
Physical damage reduction 1% per 3 skill lvl, rounded up to the next full point.

A ranged Theft would be awesome. He was now at 63/65 hp but he would soon be full with his lunch buff. He wasn't in pain after the first hit, the decreased hp was all there was to prove he fell.

He got up and got away, exiting the school he decided to walk to a small park to train before going home.

Des#10_CharacterSheet

Training montage !

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)