More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 29 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Conflict resolutions

Apologies

"Sarah? It's Jill. Can I come in?" Jill asked knocking on her door. Jill was glad the house was empty, she didn't want Sarah's parents possibly killing her for breaking their little girl's heart.

After a bit of silence, Sarah spoke up. "I guess..." she said, not angrily, but with sadness.

Jill sat next to Sarah on her pink comforter clad bed. "I'm sorry. Beyond sorry. What....what happened back there wasn't okay. I lost control of my actions because of my feelings for you. But I'll never go that far again. I swear." Jill apologized.

"Swear to God." Sarah said dead serious and looking Jill in the eyes. 'Holy crap.' Jill thought, a shiver running up her spine. 'I've never seen this side of her.'

"I swear to God that I'll never do anything like that to you." Jill told her. After that, Sarah's face lighted up and she put her hand on Jill's. "I mean, we can do.... stuff kind of like that. If we ever get married of course." Sarah said with a smile.

Jill took a deep breath. "What's wrong?" Sarah asked. "Nothing. It's just... my parents divorced when I was little. That's why marriage is still a sore subject." Jill confessed. "But we won't end up like that, I know it. I love you, Sarah Watkins and if it truly means that much to you, I guess I can and will certainly wait until marriage for you." Jill said with a smile.

Sarah could absolutely melt, she was glad her family was out at the moment. Jill then started laughing. Had she just made all that up? "Jill?" Sarah asked meekly. "I'm sorry, it's just I realized I hadn't seen your room yet." She said, stopping her laughter. "It's so freaking girly!" Jill laughed. Sarah playfully punched her shoulder. "Shut up!" She giggled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)