More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 30 by cdbaby cdbaby

What's next?

At home in heaven

"I never had anyone in my bed." Sarah admitted. "I'm glad I could be your first." Jill smiled as Sarah blushed. "And only." she giggled shoving Jill onto the bed before crawling next to her. She couldn't believe she told her she loved her. She once asked her dad what heaven was like and beyond the angels and mansions he said he had always imagined it was like a state of pure bliss. If he was right then she really was in heaven. She wanted to say something to Jill to let her know how she made her feel but she feared speaking would change the moment and she never wanted this moment to change.

Morning came quickly in the Watkins household, it was like living in a bowl of sunshine. They all had such sunny dispositions in the morning which was something Jill could never get used too. But seeing Sarah come down the hall perked her right up. Last night they had fallen asleep holding each other. She had slept across from her for months and for the first time she watched her sleep. It was all she could do to not kiss her in her sleep the way she cooed so soft and sweet. She wondered what Sarah was dreaming about. The soft rise and fall of her breasts were intoxicating. She never wanted to leave. But she had to, she didn't want to get her in trouble with her mother, or get herself in trouble either.

Sarah woke up that same morning alone in her bed. She hadn't even realized she fallen asleep. She was saddened to see Jill had left but she knew better. If her mom found them in bed together Lord only knows what would happen. She was on her way to shower when her sister grabbed her and pulled her into her room. "You've got to tell me how it went!" She wondered why she seemed so eager to know. "We had fun, we ate and then we went to a club." Sarah tried to sound as nonchalant as possible but she was terrible at hiding the dreamy look on her face. "A club? That's not like you." "Yeah it was Jill's idea." Tara nudged her "So did you have fun with your...friend?" Tara didn't miss Sarah blushing. "A little." Tara hugged her tight. Tara wanted to ask more but there was a knock at the door. "Breakfast!" their mother informed. "You're gonna have to tell me more later!"

Sarah wanted to run to Jill and thank her for last night but had to restrain herself and sat next to her at the dining table her sister hiding a knowing smile behind her glass of juice. "So did you two have fun last night?" Martin asked cutting into his pancake. Sarah choked on her OJ. "We-we did." Her dad was too focused on his pancakes to notice his daughter's blushing or his other daughter smirking or his son's eyebrow cocking.

After breakfast Sarah met Jill in her room again. Sarah was on Jill before she even got the door closed. Jill was shocked she never seen Sarah so aggressive, she liked it. Sarah practically attacked Jill with her kisses the memory of last night still fresh in her mind. She wasn't sure who moved who but the next thing she knew she was on the bed Jill on top of her her hands pawing at her back. Jill pinned Sarah's hands to the bed and sat on top of her smiling mischievously. "Hey! You cheated." Sarah whined. "I have more experience than you. I had three brothers growing up, wrestling happened a lot." Jill teased. "Well now that you have me what are you gonna do with me?" Sarah begged in the best seductive voice she could. "Girl you are playing with fire." Jill held both of Sarah's hands in her one as she moved her right hand lower. "Wow you've got quite the grip." Jill's hand moved her pajama top slowly upward revealing her beautifully flat stomach her right hand lightly tracing the peach fuzz around Sarah's navel. Sarah shivered with goosebumps and excitement. Jill smiled wickedly. In one instantaneous motion she released Sarah's wrists and covered her mouth as Jill herself bent down to her stomach and kissed her hip bone. Sarah jerked and squealed with laughter muffled only by Jill's hand. "STOP!" she tried to shout through her hand. Sarah tapped Jill on the arm "I tap, I tap!"

Jill stopped and smiled down at her. Sarah gasped for breath smiling at her love. "I...I..That was mean!" she laughed hitting Jill with her pillow. After the giggling died down they laid in bed watching a movie on Netflix. Not that there was much watching when they kept stealing kisses from one another. During one such kiss Jill held Sarah's face in her hands. She wanted to stay there forever. "I need to borrow your car." Jill said softly. "What why?" Jill looked away momentarily then back at Sarah. "I can't tell you but I wont be gone long. I hope." Sarah sighed "Well I guess." Jill kissed her one more time before standing up. Sarah held on to Jill's hand keeping her from leaving. Sarah wanted to tell her how much she'd miss her but thought it would just make her sound silly. She wanted to tell her how much of her time away from her was spent missing her. As if reading her mind, "I'll be back soon." Jill kissed her hand lingering for a second before releasing her. Sarah sighed and crashed back into her bed.

At the mall Jill and Tara stared into the glass box containing the promise rings. "I still can't believe you're doing this." Tara added her nose pressed firmly against the glass. "Yeah well I am." Jill said snidely. "And I'm here why again?" Tara asked pulling her face away from the glass. "Because you two are almost identical physically and I need to get her ring size right." "You must really like her. I dont know how I could just no to sex." "I don't just like her." Even Tara seemed to be moved by Jill's response. She had to admit she was jealous.

At home Sarah modeled last night's thong in her mirror. Jill seemed to love it so maybe she should opt to wear more.

How now brown cow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)