More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

Who are you

Apollo a man with a secret from his girlfriend

I am Apollo, I work at a hospital. Not as a doctor or anything like that but it meant you had been given your vaccine earlier than others and also had access to medical supplies to help control your condition. A condition you kept secret from everyone but your family. This included keeping it secret from your girlfriend Lyra. You had been in a bubble together so you socialise with the restrictions.

You were madly in love with her and it was getting harder to keep this from her as you planned to move in together. You would have to tell her but how and when. You were lucky that when you had to self isolate together it was not a bad time for your condition. You were currently at her place, it was a work night and you had used that as an excuse to not stay over. Yes, you had to get up early and go to work and so did she and it would be easier from your respective beds. However, you also didn't want to be here after dark. It was a full moon tonight and that aggravated your condition.

Although you had just planned to have dinner with her and watch some t.v, it seemed your girlfriend had other ideas. Lyrawas being really flirty during dinner, it didn't help that she had worn a very sexy dress. It showed off her large breasts and as she sat down and rested her legs on your lap you got a flash of her panties.

Do you resitst temptation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)