More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Marksman The Marksman

Turn Conditional Variables on, select Standard Slay and Pay and enjoy

Another literal chapter of porn

SPOILERS!!

SPOILERS!!

SPOILERS!!

Very minor plot and very major porn spoilers below.

Kat followed her daughter's cries all the way down the hall. She knew Sam had taken --------- hard. She couldn't bear the thought of her being alone with all that pain and guilt. But as the door swung open silently at her touch, Kat realized she had made a slight miscalculation, on both her daughter's emotional state, and just how many people were with her.

Adam had a fist wrapped tightly in his cousin's hair, another on her hips as he thrust deeply into Sam again and again. With each withdrawal, Kat could see her daughter's slick wetness coating the turgid shaft, proof positive that her little girl was anything but sad right now. Her cries stretched longer and longer as Adam pressed deep and twisted his hips, his enormous cock stretching tickling every nerve.

"Careful." Adam said, as he slid his hand down pinch her sensitive nipple. "Someone could hear us."

Sam jammed her hand into her mouth, but it didn't do much as she announced her climax with a long moan.

“You're kind of shit at keeping quiet.” Adam said.

Kat froze. Adam wasn't talking to her nearly daughter. He wasn't even looking at her. His eyes were locked on Kat, even as he rolled his hips and dragged out a groan from her daughter that was equal parts pleasure and exhaustion.

“Don't you ever get tired?” Sam moaned.

Her daughter's voice broke the spell she had been under. Kat felt her face flush, she was all too aware of her own embarrassing arousal- her nipples could have cut glass! She tried to exit silently, but Adam shook his head.

'What if she see's me!?' Kat mouthed frantically.

His expression said it all. She wasn't going anywhere. Kat had wanted to snoop on her daughter, and now she was going to watch that same daughter get fucked. She tried to whisper, “But-”

"This is your fault. Look how fucking hard you made me." Adam cut off her harshly, but her tone softened right after. she could even hear the smile in his voice when he continued, “If you weren't so damn beautiful and captivating we wouldn't be in this mess. Now we're gonna finish what you started.”

Kat couldn't help it. Something in that grin of his made her melt. It was warmth, and danger and playfulness all rolled together. Giving in to Adam, giving him control felt.... right. And freeing. Her man was going to take care of her. Take care of them both. Starting with fucking her daughter into a coma.

Sam squealed when Adam yanked her up by the hips and plunged back inside.

"God damn, this pussy is exquisite!" Adam growled, his hand fisted in Sam's hair as he pounded away, hips hips sending ripples down her ass with every stroke.

"It's all yours, Daddy." Sam cried.

Kat gasped. This was getting hotter than she could handle. Adam met her eyes and mimed a bite at her. Her hand floated down to the hem of her dress, dangerously close to her weeping gash.

"These tight little holes of yours are mine!"

"Yes, Adam."

"All of you are mine!"

"Yes.... Adam."

"I'm going to keep you all safe and stuffed full of cock for the rest of our lives!"

"Touch yourself." He commanded. To her, or her daughter or both, Kat didn't know or care. Her hand flew beneath her dress and slide knuckle deep into her aching sex. In her mind, it was her Adam was fucking to within an inch of her life. She took all of it, just like he wanted her to, took it all and begged for more.

"Please, Adam!" Kat whimpered. Sam was gone, her body twitching and spasming with unrelenting multiple orgasms. "I need it."

"Don't call me that." Adam growled back, his eyes never leaving Kat. "Call me Daddy."

"Give it to us both, Daddy." Kat whispered. "Give us everything."

Adam came with a roar, pumping wads of potent cum inside her daughter's fertile womb. Billions of little Adam's, swimming and searching for a chance to make her a grandmother. It was all too much. Kat stuffed a hand in her own mouth and tried to ride out her own voyeuristic climax. Luckily, Adam's shout of triumph covered her own whimpers and moans. Kat wanted to float in that sea of pleasure forever, but instead she came crashing back down to Earth (well, Constantine, actually); she wasn't the only one.

Afterwards, Adam was stroking her daughter's hair, gone was the sexual deviant, the predator with an unquenchable thirst for flesh. In its place was her sweet nephew again, trying like always to look after his best friend. Kat slid further back into the hall. Escape was impossible, her legs were jelly and the rest of her, not much better, but at least she was out of their direct eyeline.

"That got real intense, Sam. Are you-" He said, starring into Sam's eyes.

"Don't! Just...don't- stay here with me. Just for today." Sam said. "I just wanna forget."

He nodded. "Was it everything you wanted?"

"And more. We were meant to be together. I can see that now. All that stuff that held us back before, it's all just bullshit. We're stronger, better, when we're together. Someday soon, we'll leave all this behind and go somewhere we can be free. We'll have it all. I know it."

"It's a nice dream."

"Do you trust me?"

"I do."

"Then shut up. Stop pouting like a girl. You filled me up like a fucking stallion."

"I wasn't the only one..."

“mMMMhhhhmmmm. You know, I should be thanking her, I came so much harder knowing my mom was watching.” Kat felt her heart stop. Sam met her mother's eyes for the first time since she entered the room. “Did you enjoy the show, mom?"

Kat could only nod, dumbly, the world was spinning around her.

"Why don't you back in and join us? Adam won't tell me what you taste like. But I can't wait to find out for myself.”

Kat couldn't think. Couldn't breath. She barely managed to push the door shut and slide to her knees, shivers of confused desire running down her back. Sam knew. Her own daughter wanted to fuck her. Maybe Adam... her? The thought was laughable. He hadn't even Kat. Not really, if she was being truly honest... she wanted to watch. God help her, she'd wanted to see her little girl get pounded by this sex-demon that wore her nephew's face. Wanted to hear her own child's screams of ecstasy. And more. The long buried desires burst through the feeble barriers she built, and her lies fell away with them. She was attracted to Sam. Damn her to hell, but she was. She desired her.

And by all accounts, they were going to act on those desires soon. All three of them, tangled in sheets and clutching fiercely together as they sought their pleasure in each others bodies.. The thought made her head spin. Made her loins ache. What were they becoming? Could she stop it?

Did she even want to?

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)