More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Basket25 Basket25

What's next?

Another dream

It started with me and who I thought looked like my brother but he ended up leaving and I never saw him again this dream. After he left I met a new lady who lived in our apartment complex and I could tell she was sexually interested in me. I asked if she needed help moving in she said yes so I helped by moving boxes and furniture for her, she slowly started to flirt with me from pickup lines to compliment and then she started to flash me every now and then. It started to turn me on because not only was she Latina she was also thiccc, with three c’s, and had perfect sized boobs. But then that’s when it started to get weird, it turned out that she was part monster and she was difficult to handle, somehow I defeated her and tied her down. As soon as I tied her down a little screen came out in front of my face saying “congratulations you’ve defeated the monster your prize is you can choose what she wears out in public in human form. The first thing that came to mind was “what kind of porn game is this” but my decision came easily, I decided to send her out in her underwear it wasn’t much but i decided to go with that. So I stripped her to her underwear and sent her off into the streets, the first thing that happened was that a cop noticed her and she noticed the cop and started walking faster ending up in a crowd of people so the cop let her go. Realizing that I could’ve sent her outside naked I quickly chased after her and tried to slow her down, but she saw me coming at her at full pace so she started to run too. I finally caught up to her and grabbed her by the waist saying “hold on I want to try something” but all that came to mind to that moment is what I did next, which was pull her close to me put my hand down her panties. People around us quickly noticed and told a cop nearby, as I heard them talking to the cop I made a run for it and never saw her again. (I know it’s a terrible ending but I ended up waking up as I was running away from the cop, sorry about that)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)