More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

Where do they go from here?

Anniversary dinner

As Katya put on her make up ready to hit the town she worried about Stuart. When they had started dating he was suffering extremely low confidence, which he had partly attributed to the bullying he had received whilst at school. He'd never gone in to the details, but slowly she'd managed to help soothe some of those scars. Having his bully reappear wasn't ideal, but now they were both grown men surely they'd look back at their high school years and laugh.

She picked out a floral print dress from the back of her wardrobe. She'd only worn it a couple of times previously as it was both shorter and showed more cleavage than she was comfortable exhibiting in public, but she figured having her breasts all but on show could only help improve Stuart's mood. As she stopped to admire her figure in the mirror she could understand why more and more men had been stopping to check her out in recent months.

It hadn't always been like this - an unhappy upbringing meant she had entered adulthood carrying a significant amount of puppy fat. However the stability Stuart had given over the past years along with a healthy lifestyle had seen her shed the pounds - although much to her and Stuart's delight her breasts had kept their magnificent full size.

Dinner wasn't the happy romantic event Kayla had hoped for, with Stuart's anxiety causing him to clam up and pile into the wine. Even Kayla's pleas that Jason had been polite and charming had seemed to back fire and cause him to become even more defensive. Sensing his mood wasn't likely to improve she abandoned her plans to go out dancing, instead they'd go home for the one thing she knew would be guaranteed to put a smile on his face.

As soon as they got home Kayla took Stuart by the hand and led him up to their bedroom. "I've been looking forward to this all evening" she purred as she wrapped her arms around Stuart and pushed her lips onto his. She smiled into the kiss as she felt his skinny body tense up at the feel of her breasts squishing into him. The way her body affected him after all this time was so cute.

As their embrace continued she felt his dick stirring to life. Knowing how she wanted things to progress she reached to take off her dress when their bedroom was suddenly deafened by the noise of Limp Bizkit being played at full blast from next door.

"Well that's a bit of a mood killer" Kayla remarked as she stepped away.

"I told you he was an arsehole hell bent on not allowing anything good in my life" half joked Stuart.

Ten minutes later the music was still showing no sign of being quietened. "Look, we're not going to be able to have sex or even sleep until that quietens down" Kayla decided "One of us is going to have to go and speak to him"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)