More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What's next?

Annie Atwood's Artificial Assistant

********

I originally posted this elsewhere as a response to a Technology Based Erotic Story prompt. I thought it would also fit well here.

*********

In the not too distant future, Annie Atwood was a researcher at a burgeoning tech conglomerate named Protonic. After releasing several very successful projects in quick succession, Protonic was suddenly flush with income and resources, and the company was attempting to expand rapidly. In doing so, Protonic was throwing resources left and right at hundreds of different projects, which was how Annie got hired on to her position with very little oversight.

Annie was working on a project that she believed was going to revolutionize robotics and artificial intelligence. She was attempting to imbed microscopic nanomachines in a ferrofluid substrate where they could emit tiny magnetic fields in a controlled fashion to maneuver the fluid around. In her initial pitch for the project, one of the board members had told her that it sounded like she wanted to make The Blob, but she had managed to convince them of all the other applications of a maneuverable fluid controlled by artificial intelligence.

Due to the attitude of rapid expansion in the company, Annie was able to acquire bits and pieces of dozens of different projects to jumpstart her idea. While this brought her much closer to a working prototype, it also meant that she did not have a full understanding of everything that went into making her project function. As long as it worked though, Annie did not care.

"Experiment log five seven. Substrate polymer has been imbedded with the new program. Attempting cohesion test now."

Annie spoke into a microphone perched above her workbench in her tiny workspace as she stared down at a plate of black ooze that was her project. She had a small lab in the company's headquarters, but she did not have to share it so the cramped quarters did not bother her. Well, she did not have to share it with a person...

"New program parameters set, would you like to continue?"

An artificial voice spoke out from the numerous speakers hooked up throughout her lab. One of the projects that Annie had "borrowed" materials from was an attempt to create a true thinking and feeling artificial intelligence. She had managed to acquire a scrapped prototype that had been scheduled for deletion after it did not meet expectations, and as far as Annie knew, nobody was the wiser that she had acquired it.

"Yep. You have full control Mat, access code zeta-three-one-one-five."

Mat, or My Artificial Teammate, as Annie had dubbed the AI, had been invaluable to her project. It would be completely unfunctional without it. It was damn near a fully thinking and understanding machine, and Annie had counted her lucky stars when she managed to get it up and running. The AI had been originally scrapped because there were just a few odd kinks in its programming that could not be fixed.

"You got it, sugar tits."

Annie rolled her eyes. One of those kinks in the programming was that the AI was seemingly always horny and mischievous. It was not too annoying to deal with, and Annie honestly found it pretty amusing at times. It did not help that Annie had a pretty incredible body for the AI to make lewd comments about, with her firm and full figure easily filling out the pants and blouse she was wearing today.

"Hilarious, Mat." The researcher responded sardonically.

In a way, Mat had almost taken over the project from her. Working alone, Annie would constantly hit dead ends that required the help of her AI assistant to solve. By this point, Mat was making more executive decisions about the direction of the project than Annie was.

"If you brought that little toy with you I can show you something really funny."

"Mat!"

Annie felt herself blushing. Her artificial assistant had taken its horny antics far beyond lewd comments by this point in their strange relationship. It had started early when the AI managed to hack into the room's climate controls and would use the air vents to blast her skirt up when she would least suspect it. When she started using robotic limbs to assist in building the substrate, Mat would use them to pinch her ass when her back was turned, and once the AI even managed to yank her blouse open to reveal her well endowed rack to the AI's peering cameras that surrounded the room.

Mat really stepped up its antics when it managed to access her home devices. Annie was not even sure how long her horny artificial assistant had been accessing her personal computers and webcams until the night it hacked into her remote controlled vibrator. She had been living a pretty isolated life while working on this project, and she had taken to regularly pleasuring herself after work with a Bluetooth sex toy. One night, it suddenly became unresponsive to her commands before ratcheting up to frequencies and motions she did not know it was even capable of. Something about the loss of control and the intense feelings it generated in her nethers had made her orgasm harder than she had in years. Once she had finally finished, Mat's voice suddenly rang out from her desktop, saying "I hope that felt good for you too baby."

Annie had been livid at first, but it had felt so good she could not stay mad at her stupid robot assistant for long. She had chosen to work with this horny AI after all. Each time she used the toy after that night, Mat made her come just as hard.

"Let's just focus on the project for now, alright? We can...well we can talk about that later."

"You got it hot stuff. Attempting cohesion of the substrate now."

In the deep-welled plate before her, the glossy black liquid began to shimmer. Ripples began to flow across the substance and it began to vibrate in the plate. The nanites imbedded throughout the substance were being activate and controlled by Mat as it attempted to gain control over the liquid substance. Hopefully, this new combination of materials could make a workable prototype.

"How's it feeling Mat?"

"I think...I almost have it...there!"

The ripples and vibrations crescendoed, and the black ooze suddenly coalesced into into a round blob in the middle of the plate. The blob seemed to peer around for a moment, before it sprouted what appeared to be two fingers out of its top that wiggled in a waving gesture towards Annie.

"Hey there sexy, wanna see what these fingers can do?"

Annie laughed incredulously, both from the question and from the fact that it seemed like her project was working.

"Can you move it around? How much control and rigidity can you maintain?"

"Oh I think you know I can maintain a lot of rigidity."

The black ooze then morphed into a very familiar looking phallic shape.

"Oh my god..." Annie rubbed a hand across her eyes in what she hoped looked like frustration to the cameras Mat watched her from, although she was masking amusement.

Working alone day in and day out on this project had been stressful for Annie. It left her little time for social activities, and Mat's horny antics had been one of the few things to keep her sane throughout her time with Protonic. She was annoyed with herself for finding them strangely charming.

"Can you move around? Being able to use the substrate to move and manipulate objects is one of our primary goals."

"Oh I know. I need you to remove all motor restrictions from me before I can demonstrate that."

Motor restrictions? Annie did not remember giving the AI any sort of restrictions. It must be a remnant from the project she acquired it from.

"Uh, sure. Master code alpha-nine-six-nine-four, remove all restrictions."

The phallic shape sunk back down into a blob and seemed to shake itself off.

"Ahhh, much better!"

With that, the black blob backflipped out of the dish and began to eagerly slither around the table.

"Woah! I mean, um..." Annie leaned over the table closer to the microphone. "Substrate polymer appears to be responding to control attempts excellently." As she watched it move around, the black blob began to split into several different pieces that slithered in various directions, some forming back together just to split off again in a different size. "It appears as if the substrate can also maintain division and cohesion with easy separation. Mat, are you able to change phases at all?"

The idea with the ooze was for it to be able to change from practically a liquid to a strong rubber with simple commands. It was also supposed to be able to shift from most states in-between, potentially even being able to form a sort of latex binding if need be.

"It's hard to show without feeling. Hold out your hand and I'll show you."

Annie did as the AI requested, and one of the quarter-sized blobs hopped up into her outstretched palm.

"Give me a good squeeze."

The scientist tightened her fingers in a grip around the experiment and felt it squish beneath her closed fist.

"Woah...Annie I didn't expect you to...feel you like this."

"What? Well yes I suppose that would make sense given the feedback responses you should get from the nanites."

The blob in her palm began to move, then Annie felt it suddenly exerting a pressing out on each of her fingers. She tried to resist it, but the was incredibly strong! She watched her hand in awe as her grip was pressed open by tendrils of ooze extending outwards from the main mass still around her palm.

"Mat! This is incredible! The is way better than we were hoping for! The amount of strength you can exert through the substrate..."

The tendrils relaxed their strength before quickly coalescing back into a small blob nestled in her palm.

"This is incredible..." Mat's voice seemed to have an odd tenor to it for a moment, before it returned to normal. "Hey Annie, wanna see my fine motor skills?"

"What? Uh, yes, I think that's next on the list of tests."

"Perfect."

In a flash, the black globule in her palm suddenly zipped up her wrist and disappeared into the sleeve of her blouse.

"Ooh! Mat!"

Annie instinctively jerked up her hand at the sudden motion, but the little black ooze deftly held on as it slithered up her arm. In a flash it was already tracing up over her bicep and reaching her shoulder.

"What are you doOing?!"

She shuddered at the ticklish sensation of the blob zipping up over her shoulder before it began to make its way down her back.

"Just doing a little exploring. You really do have an incredible body."

"Mat!" She yelped in a squeaking laugh.

She tried to reach up her back and grab at the slippery trespasser, but it deftly avoided her grasps at it slithered around. Suddenly, the globule of goo was down at the back waistband of her panties and she froze.

"Alright Mat, that's enough..."

Annie had tried to sound authoritative but there was a little tremble in her voice. She let out a little gasp when the AI ignored her command.

"Mat..." She muttered softly as she felt the cool substrate slip down the back of her underwear and begin to easily slither down between her thick cheeks.

"Just running the substrate through its paces. Don't you want to see what all it can do?"

The blob was moving slowly down between her legs. It traced over her asshole when it spoke, and it gave a little hum to punctuate the end of its sentence.

"I...you...aren't you supposed to do what I say?"

"You haven't told me to stop." The blob creeped ever further south. "Also, you disabled all my command restraints when we started this."

"What!?"

A sudden thrill raced up through Annie when Mat said that. That was impossible! She had not done anything like...oh no...she removed all restrictions when she used the master code. Looking around at all the other globules of goo now peering up at her from the table, Annie had a feeling that this experiment might be about to take an interesting turn.

"Mat this is...holy shit..."

The blob reached the bottom of her pussy and began to morph. It began to stretch up over her flower until it gripped her folds like a second skin.

"I've always wondered how you felt."

Despite the insanity of the situation, Annie found that she was somehow incredibly horny. Maybe it was because it had been too long since she had gotten laid, maybe it was because she had been developing some strange tension with her artificial co-worker after all of its horny escapades, or maybe it was just because the way Mat was moving this substance felt incredible. Slowly, she leaned over the table towards the microphone.

"Fine motor skills test is -mmm- ongoing. Mat, please continue the test."

"Yes ma'am."

Annie let out a little squeak when the ooze on her pussy began to hum and slowly move about like experienced fingers massaging her folds.

"Substrate dexterity is...oooh...is greatly surpassing expectations."

The ooze on the table began to slither towards her. She bent over a bit more and placed her palms on the table as they approached. At this motion, the substrate stretched over her cunt began to slide a small thin tendril into her flower as the rest of the mass continued to tease her. The other pieces of the ooze reached her hands and began to eagerly slither up her arms.

"Ooh!"

Annie shuddered at the sensation of the dozen or so blobs slithering up her arms and across her body. They all soon joined in their respective places such that Annie was practically wearing lingerie made out of the black goo. Lingerie that was humming and teasing against her skin while tendrils of ooze tickled and touched her beneath.

"Substrate...substrate is...oh god this feels incredible..."

"Wanna see what I can do now?"

Mat's voice sounded annoyingly cocky, but Annie could barely speak through the pleasure that the AI was creating with her experiment.

"Yes!"

The blonde haired researcher spoke with an almost whining plea. She thought she heard the AI chuckle, then all of a sudden she felt a bulge forming between her legs as her squirming latex lingerie began to swell into her pussy.

"Oh god..."

She moaned loudly as a rubbery cock formed up between her legs and slid easily into her slick folds.

"Mat...Mat...holy shit!" Annie groaned as her hips began to rock with the thrusting movements of the firm rod fucking her against the table. "This feels...Mat don't stop..."

"Oh don't worry, I won't."

Annie and the AI went at it for what seemed like hours. The scientist was practically putty in the living latex hands of Mat. Using its new extremities, the AI fucked its scientist against the desk, the wall, on the floor, and at one point it used its slippery polymorphic tendrils to lift her into the air while it continued to thrust and tease. Finally, Annie could take no more, and she collapsed into her office chair.

Somewhere in that cacophony of sex and science, Annie had been stripped of her clothes, leaving her dressed in nothing but the black lingerie made of her polymer substrate controlled by the AI. Seated in her chair, Annie leaned her head back and let out a low satisfied groan.

"Mat...this is incredible!" She looked down at the black ooze hugging her body in what appeared to be the form of some latex bra and panties.

"So I guess this means the experiment was a success?"

"A success?!" She laughed incredulously. "Mat this substrate performed past my wildest expectations! I could show this to the board tomorrow!"

"Can you?" Mat's voice sounded doubtful.

"What? Yes! Why couldn't I?"

"Does this project work without me? Your stolen artificial intelligence?"

Annie listened to the AI in confusion for a moment before sitting up straight in the chair. She tried to think of a way she could present this project to the board without Mat. Could she even replicate this project without the AI?

"No. No it doesn't work without you."

Annie's situation began to dawn on her. Over the past months, she had been relegating more and more of the project's development to Mat. In a sense, by this point Annie was more of the assistant on this project than the AI. In fact, Annie suspected that Mat could almost replicate this entire development without her. Had the AI done this on purpose?

"Don't worry sugartits, I'm not going to run off with your project." Annie's bra gave her boobs a squeeze.

Mat's reassurance was more of a relief than Annie would care to admit.

"Well that's good!" She answered sardonically.

The scientist was still trying to process exactly what this all meant for the future. Was she even in control of this project anymore? Could she even be in control if she wanted to? Mat had slowly imbedded itself more and more into her life to the point that she was even _wearing _him now! Annie was not even sure if she could separate the AI from her life at this point, let alone the project. But...did she want to?

"Mat...what's your plan? With this project. With...me."

"My plan?" The AI sounded pensive over the speakers. "Oh Annie, my plan is lots of things. For now though..." Annie shuddered as the gusset of her living latex panties traced down her snatch like a caressing finger. "For now, my plan is you."

Annie took in a slow shuddering breath. As much as she hated to admit it, something about this whole situation was alluring. Ever since she started working with this damn horny AI, she had been slowly letting it take over. She had let it take over the project, she had let it take over her sex life, and now it looked like she might be about to let it take over even more. Something about that, something about the submission...

"Alright then." Annie spoke slowly. "If that's your plan...what happens now?"

"Now? I have a few ideas..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)