More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yabusa Yabusa

Who is going to be Lucas's body for the rest of the school year?

Anne O'Neill, science teacher

The principal stood up, motioning to James to follow him as he headed toward one of the detention rooms, leaving the Ascend headset on the desk. "You know Tom Ellis, yeah? One of the more difficult students to work with. But his parents were the only ones who would sign off on the procedure out of the pool of students I thought were suitable. He's right on the edge of having any grades acceptable for passing, with Lucas he could at least get out of high school and not be held back. But, he's a lot of trouble, and acting the part will be... difficult."

While Mr. Iverson and James walked across the way, Miss O'Neill, the science teacher, walked into the principal's empty office. Originally, she just wanted to talk to him about how the faucet in the women's bathroom was still broken even though maintenance said they fixed it, but she quickly became curious by whatever was going on with this unboxed Hideki headset. Anne was a woman in her mid-twenties, with shoulder-length red hair and an infectious smile. With her tight dresses and blouses hugging her shapely body, everyone wanted to get an eyeful of her. Ever since she joined the staff, the male students in particular seemed to show marked improvement in chemistry test scores. Some would go so far as to memorize the periodic table to impress her... but she was pretty good about brushing off attention from the students.

Anne picked up the mask, glancing at it curiously, turning it over in her hands to inspect the unusual device. Clearly it was meant to be worn, and the little blue flashing light indicated that it was ready for whatever... maybe it was some sort of new VR system? A face massager? One of those brain-stimulation devices to heighten focus? Miss O'Neill never shied away from experimenting with new things, usually without asking permission first, and so with an inquisitive expression, she pushed the mask to her face.

"I'm really not sure about this, Mr. Iverson," James said, looking in the window to the detention room at Tom. He had wild hair, his distressed clothes carried logos of various punk bands, and he spent his time drawing on the desk he sat at with a Sharpie. Clearly, Tom's behavior was destructive, and despite the kinds of trouble Lucas would get into, he couldn't pretend to be someone like Tom for long. "It feels like it's such a huge departure from Luke. Won't it be obvious that something's wrong if his test scores are suddenly impeccable?"

"Well, that's--"

"HOLY SHIT!"

The words startled both James and the principal, and they hurried back to the office to see what was the matter.

A wide-eyed Miss O'Neill stared at them, with her blouse ripped open to show of her bra-clad D-cups, which jiggled a little as the science teacher stumbled forward a bit, looking at James.

"Miss O'Neill! What is the meaning of--"

"I'm not her though!" Miss O'Neill quickly interrupted, looking at the principal. "Dad didn't say you were going to put me in a teacher or anything! I thought I was going to be connected with another student or something!"

Both James and Mr. Iverson looked puzzled, until James looked closer, seeing the black bevel running along underneath Miss O'Neill's chin. "Wait, she put it on? Why would a teacher put on the mask?"

Mr. Iverson grunted. "Anne will try anything that she sees just lying around. That's on me, I should've closed the office until I was ready for giving the headset to Tom."

Anne scrunched her nose, suddenly changing gears upon hearing the name. "Tom, as in Ellis? Eww, I'll stick with the sexy teacher, thank you very much."

James snorted, but the principal didn't seem to find it amusing. "That's not how this works, son. You should be able to just disengage the headset by lifting it off the face, so just grab and pull and it should be fine."

Rolling her eyes, Miss O'Neill reached up to the chin of the mask, gripping it. "Fine, fine." She tugged once. Then twice. Each time, she winced, looking like it physically hurt to try to remove. Each tug also seemed to throw her whole body up and down, causing the breasts to jiggle delightfully in their fabric confines. "Are you sure it's just like that? There's not a button I have to hit first?"

"No buttons, just pull it. It might be a bit snug is all."

Anne tugs again, before yelping in pain. She tries again, but it seems like it's really affixed to her face... an increasingly worried Anne glances at James, giving a sort of 'help me' look at him.

Does the mask come off, or is it stuck for now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)