More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ________ ________

Who is at the cafe?

Anne Hathaway as a human waste disposal

At the Cumslut Cafe, they don't throw any cum into the trash. There's always the slim chance that the sperm getting disposed of could be leaked into the wild for anyone to get pregnant. This is why they hire special waste-disposal staff to consume the semen and prevent it from spreading anywhere. The newest member of the staff was none other than Anne Hathaway.

As she stared into the cum-smeared plate, Anne saw a reflection of herself in her new role as a professional cum-dumpster… literally! ‘How ironic,’ she thought, ‘You go from a talented Hollywood actress who refuses to belittle herself by sucking off her producers, to a glorified trash-whore, eating leftover cum off of dishes just to get a living wage.’ The cum-cafe’s black silverware made her face look like it had taken some massive cumshots in the mirror image. ‘Ughh, Anne, you look like such a slut…’

“Hey Anne!” her superior’s voice shouts, “Less dreaming, more cleaning!”

“Of course, most honourable chairman,” she muttered very sarcastically, with a dash of broken dreams. She desperately wanted to close her eyes for what she was about to do next, but she learned the hard way that to make something spotless, she had to watch thoroughly.

After a gulp, that regrettably tasted like semen, she stuck her tongue out wide and gave the plate a long, wet lick. The taste of cum that now stained her tongue was foul to her senses, but at least the lingering crumbs of choux pastry and chocolate left a bit of sweetness in her mouth. She swallowed hard in preparation to finish the job. Her tongue took turns with her mouth licking off the plate and swallowing it down, with the occasional kissing the plate and slurping up cum until the plate was clear of all sperm. She placed it in the “clean” bin and moved on to the next one...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)