More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

What celebrity should we follow?

Annalise Basso

Annalise groaned a bit as she rolled over in bed. She had been out with some friends all night and was glad that it was the weekend and she could sleep until noon. Finally, she rolled out of bed, naked and wondering how she got there.

As she walked into the kitchen and noted someone had placed her phone and handbag on the kitchen table, together with a small note.

"Check pictures, Jess," she read in the handwriting of one of her friends. Annalise switched on the phone and started to look through the last pictures. She blushed a bit as she could see herself, sucking a cock while stroking another two. Cum was dripping down her face and Annalise felt that she was getting horny again from the view. Club Pleasure, where they had headed, was well known for being attended by plenty of well-stacked guys.

She kept strolling a bit, playing with her pussy with her free hand. She moaned a bit and had an orgasm as she spotted a picture of her being pounded from behind while eating out one of her friends.

"Seems we had fun," she said with a smirk and switched to the messages. For a bit, she responded, before feeling a grumble in her stomach which was telling her that it was time to get some food.

Where does she head for food?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)