More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaed jaed

Which girl shall we follow today ?

Anna

The recurring shopkeeper of the Fire Emblem series, this mysterious shopkeeper girl has set up a secret shop in the market that is outside of the monastery grounds for the many students of the academy who often require her services. In addition to that, she works as everything, from an apothecary, a bookseller, to even a bartender and more, in order to keep eyes on everyone.

As usual, Anna's obsessed with money and charges her wares with rather high prices, for she has a money fetish, and is more than willing to do everything to get more. However, she too has her limits, for she finds merchants who scam others to be atrocious individuals, and believes they should always be honest and not trick clients.

Yet, for all the money she has and wants, there's one thing that she will end up wanting instead of that today, namely, clothing...

What could possibly happen to such a business savvy and skilled girl that would leave her exposed?, did she gave up her clothes as a part of a deal ?, did she got in trouble in one of her many jobs ?, or did she simply got into a bad bet ?

How does she start her embarrassing journey ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)