More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What is that clothed female naked male match going to be?

Anna vs Easton

It was a very lovely Saturday afternoon as Easton was really pleased not to be at work and was laying on the couch in the nude watching TV. He just now graduated from high school and is now getting prepared in a couple of mouths to go to college. He is about 20 years old and is 5'9 ft weighing in at 145 pounds. While getting tired he then began to realize that his sister Anna had two months ago turned 18 and was on her way to junior high school the next year. Anna on one hand was 5'3 weighing in at 125 pounds, looking more like Aly Raisman walking in wearing a silver thong leotard. Easton and his sister Anna were the only two in the house, as their parent left the house to them as they both went on vacation. Anna seeing her brother in the living room, she then said to him, "Hey, I'll be going over to Josh's house, and will spend the night there. "Easton not liking this one bite, knowing that Josh was her new boyfriend, he already knew what was going to happen, which was quite obvious. Hearin that from his sister Anna, Easton replied to her saying, "oh no you are not, because seeing as how both mom and dad had left me in charge, they themselves won't have let you go either," as Anna was upset at what her brother had said. Know that her brother Easton was the favorite of the family, she never would've known why, or how that was to be. Know she was almost perfect in her own right, she was a straight A student, and was known to have played sports like basketball, gymnastics, swimming and was part of the dance team as well. While on the other had Easton was a basketball player and was now to a have A's as well to throughout high school. Easton in his right had been celebrated for his few A's he had made plus the 3-point shot as well. Not really getting a grasp nor understanding, Anna knew that she was still better than him at school, even basketball. She was better than her brother at every grade in the classes that she and him took, as she had already beaten him at every game, they had played one on one. She had it up to here at how her big brother Easton was the favorite, and in no way going to let him tell her that she can't go to Josh. Anna now in confrontation with her brother, she replied back to him, "Oh fuck you Easton, like I would ever ask your permeation to go over to Josh's house, I'm going any way and you can't stop me." Now it was Easton who was now so angered that he got up naked as his sister had and eye full of his penis and balls.

What was the side of Easton dick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)