More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

What was the side of Easton dick?

4 inches small

Even as Furious she was with her brother; she could help but to have and eye full of her brother's penis and scrotum sack, with her eyes wide open as Easton stood there in the buff with both his arms by his side. "Well big brother, or may I say little brother," Anna said, staring directly at her brother's dick, "What are you going to do? stop me? with that tiny little thing between your legs called a dick?" asked Anna, as Anna pointed at his dick, as her brother Easton asked his young sister, "are you looking to challenge me?" as Anna shock her head glance down at her brother's small dick and back at his face, shaking her head confidently with a yes. Thinking about this standing there naked, Easton knew that he had to bring this one single challenge up, but not so sure if this were to be the chance to actually attempt it. "Oh, fuck it," Easton thought to himself, that this might as well be his only chance. "Alright little sis, how about a wrestling match, If I win, you don't go to Josh's house, if you win not only can you be able to go to Josh, but I will also go to his house and strip naked in front of both you, him and your friend Alice. "Deal," said Anna, as she also said to her, "if you could wrestle naked as you are, and bring that little dick of yours too," as Anna pointed at her brother's small penis. Easton had wanted more than anything to wrestle a girl in her leotards or in her clothes, while naked, but he found it pretty much weird wrestling his sister like that. He had always pictured himself wrestling one of his old female classmates that he had a crush on. This being in his favor, thinking to himself, "you know what, this is my sister, so I don't have the worry of any sexual arousal, for me having the thoughts in my mind that she is two years younger than me and a girl, so I decided to take it easy on her. Anna thought the same thing, as the countless times she stood their face to face with Easton her brother the only one naked, staring at his small dick wondering if he had ever gotten laid by a girl. Easton then thought to himself about to wrestle his sister, "yes! at last, my chance to show how physically strong I am, and how superior I could be. Anna thought as well, "Yes my chance to prove that I'm the superior one out of the two of us and trust me he would not stand a chance."

How wins this match Anna or Easton?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)