More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkeyandcircus monkeyandcircus

Who booked your WAMWORLD experience?

Anna is the ringleader

It was the quiet but kinky Anna who booked your adventure, no doubt wanting to make sure any sex-related challenges were arranged for everyone's satisfaction.

"Why hello there," giggles Anna, "You're looking remarkably clean, for now..."

"Don't worry," you reply with a wry smile. "I'm sure you can do something about that soon enough... What have you got planned for us?"

"Well" says Anna cheekily, "After an exhausting review of the sex and mess options on their website, the WAMWORLD Gameshow experience looked the most fun. I've also requested all of our favourite substances, pies, gunge, and of course your own particular kink, custard. There were also all kinds of silly questions about how much mess, nudity and sex we're comfortable with in public, so I just ticked 'no limits' for everything, including their Grand Finale..."

Anna pauses a little nervously. "And I am totally still up for that, and fully prepared to be sploshed, gunged and shagged somewere into the middle of next week... But I'd also be totally cool if either of you is having second thoughts..."

"I was promised an adult gameshow", you reassure her, "I'd be disappointed by anything less."

"Sorry," says Nikki, "But do you know how horny I am already just thinking about what you've booked?"

"OK, OK..." laughs Anna. "Follow me then..."

She leads you into an open reception area, decorated in the same garish gameshow style as the WAMWORLD logo, cheesy circus music playing faintly in the background. A compere rises to greet you, a sexy blonde in a red bikini overlaid with a striped topcoat and circus ringmaster's hat, a white bowtie around her neck and a faint whiff of custard coming from her still damp hair. The bikini only accentuates her pert breasts, and she smiles as she spots you staring.

"Welcome to WAMWORLD strangers" she says, "I'm Emma and I'll be your host today. Is this your first time here?"

As Anna flirtily confirms your 'no limits' reservation with Emma, you look at the 'WAMWORLD Hall of Fame' with interest, outfits range from swimsuits and full bondage gear to birthday suits and lurid nurse costumes, the mess including custard, pies, gunge, paint, baked beans, foam and treacle, and that's just from a quick look.

"Oh wowwww...." breathes Nikki in a mixture of admiration and horror, seemingly transfixed by a picture of a black woman in a traditional schoolmistress' outfit, complete with cane, black skirt and tight white blouse. The schoolmistress is also completely drenched in tomato soup and riding a sybian as she beats the naked buttocks of the man in front of her with the cane. "Why didn't someone invent this sort of place years ago..."

"Come on you pervert..." you say with amusement, nudging Nikki away from the photoboard as the compere leads you to your changing rooms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)