More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by k2kmikey k2kmikey

Who will marry Tori?

Anna Smith, a shy and 'straight' girl who has Christian beliefs (GFS)

I opened the door to see a conservatively dressed woman with blonde hair in a ponytail with brown eyes and moderate sized boobs that I can barely notice with the boring outfit she is wearing. That is when says shyly "Hi my name is Anna Smith and I am here to meet my future husband known as Tori Olson so can I come inside this house."

That makes me laugh out loud when I finally say "My name is Tori Olson so you must be my future wife that I was told nothing about until today." That is when she tries to run away so I grab her before she even has a chance to which leads me to drag her inside the house so I can find out how this happened to me where I get married a true christian.

A/N

Thanks for the suggestion of using a woman who is a 18 year old Christian Woman with Christian beliefs known as Anna Smith. So keep the suggestions coming for who you want to marry Tori by using the link below so others can enjoy reading or writing about them.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAomeq4QFjRJkR0syv3JygFzpuFP0HvQiN8nl_iyjRPLbrzQ/viewform

https://strawpoll.com/polls/NMnQ5NKBWn6

How did this happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)