More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by skim266 skim266

Who is the first victim of the terrible, embarrassing, no good, but mostly harmless "Nude Flu?!"

Anna Flora

There lived a beautiful and talented young woman named Anna. With long flowing brunette hair and a radiant smile, Anna was admired by all who knew her. She had trained tirelessly in the art of taekwondo and had finally reached the moment she had been working towards her entire life: her black belt test.

Dressed in her crisp white gi, Anna beamed with a sense of pride as she tied her brown belt securely around her waist. She took a deep breath and stepped onto the mat, feeling the smooth surface beneath her bare feet. Her toes, freshly pedicured and painted in a delightful shade of white, peeked out from beneath her gi pants.

As the test began, Anna's kicks were flawless, showcasing her dedication and skill. Her graceful movements and powerful strikes captivated the audience, who watched in awe. Each kick briefly exposed the soles of her feet, adding a touch of elegance to her performance.

But just as Anna was about to unleash her final kick, an unexpected thing happened.

*ACHOO*

A sudden cute sneeze escaped from her, catching her off guard. In a split second, her clothes disappeared into thin air, leaving her completely exposed, much to her horror.

"AAAHHHH!" Anna squealed in shock.

The crowd reacted with a mix of catcalls, snickers, and laughter, causing Anna's cheeks to flush crimson with embarrassment. With her hands clasped tightly over her chest, she desperately tried to maintain her composure. Her legs instinctively squeezed together tightly as she stood on her tiptoes, as if it would provide any semblance of modesty.

Frozen in sheer mortification, Anna's mind raced, wondering how this had even happened.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)