More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by foxxymint foxxymint

Anna's response?

Anna 1

Connor was so excited for his brother to come and see us. It was kind of cute. Connor didn't usually get overly excited for anything, he was always so cool and collected, and knew exactly what to say and do. When he was happy it was infectious, but I'd never seen him this excited before. Well, okay, in the bedroom, yes, but I'd never seen him this kind of excited before, wanting to make sure his little brother, Eric, and Eric's girlfriend had the best time. Maybe that's why we went a little hard on the . Not that you'd know. Connor handled like a pro, and as his girlfriend I was used to keeping up. If you don't keep up with a guy like Connor, you get left behind.

So even after the party at the club ended, we didn't want to just end the night. It had to be amazing and memorable. Connor's idea of more drinking might not lead to more memories, but I could handle more. He shouts at me to put on some music, so I rise from the sofa and step gingerly across the inflatable bed, wearing only my short dress, but too tipsy to even care what I might be exposing. I hooked up my phone to speaker system and scrolled through some party playlists.

Bent over, I looked back at Eric on the couch and asked, "hey, little bro, got any preferences?"

Eric's response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)