More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scalesniffer Scalesniffer

Who will you follow?

Anna, Futa Toejam Taster at Enil.

If you were to ask Anna what she thought of her job at Enil, she would respond by saying she had mixed feelings. She was one of the few humans who lived amongst the robotic inhabitants of Enil, and she had one of the highest positions amongst them. As befitting her cheesy smelly armpits and her futa cock, she had an important role in Enil. She had to taste the toejam of her Automaton masters in order to make sure their toejam production routines worked.

Anna worked with the highest ranking members of Enil's Hierarchy. Anna ate the toejam of the Catgirl Automaton Merai, and she could still taste the overwhelming vinegary taste it had. Merai had rewarded Anna with the finest latex bodysuit she had ever seen. Anna had completely consumed the massive amounts of toejam that belonged to the experimental Dragon Automaton Jeri. Which is why she now had a Hornet Automaton who existed to cater to her every need.

However, Anna also had to taste the toejam of less successful Automatons. The Angel Automaton Galia, who now lived next door to Anna, had toejam that made Anna sick to her stomach. She apologized and her toejam now had the rotten cheese taste it was supposed to, but Anna would still shudder when she remembered how much she vomited.

Anna woke up today and got up to look in the mirror. She had dirty shoulder length red hair, pale white skin, medium sized bust, and a rather plump ass. Anna idly stroked her seven inch cock as she wondered what she was gonna do this morning.

What does Anna do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)