More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AliHart AliHart

Who is the prisoner?

Ania, defeated enemy shaman.

A pair of very well-muscled men walked before and behind a visibly pregnant woman, swollen belly prominent on an otherwise slender frame. She wore a simple tattered dress and a thick metal collar around her throat. Nothing else. Intricate tattoos like dozens of thin tendrils made sprawling patterns on her arms and legs, reaching up her skin and disappearing beneath her garment. She was brought to a point a few feet from Tessia's throne and to her knees. The guards gave her a little space but stood ominously over her as she lowered her face to the ground, stretching her arms towards Tessia in a submissive gesture.

Tessia snapped her fingers again and the woman crawled forward, pressing her face to the warm wet slit between Tessia's legs, nuzzling affectionately with her nose. Her eyes darted up to Tessia's and then quickly away, fearful.

"Begin." Tessia said simply.

The woman opened her mouth and devoured Tessia's sex like she was born to it, burying her face and probing deeply with her tongue. Her lovely face quickly became a mess of fluids and massage oils but she didn't seem to notice. Her fiery red hair was was loose around her head as she worked; it clung to her face in several places.

Ania had been like Tessia once, but she had been reckless. Too ambitious without being careful. She had made war with Tessia's tribe and a battle with Tessia herself. The conflict had laid waste to an entire island and left seven men dead, as well as two children and one precious woman and her unborn baby.

Despite her relative youth and inexperience, Ania had been a bitch to take down. Tessia had thrown a hailstorm and a tornado together just to divert her attention while she dealt with the sudden appearance of a volcano that threatened her worshippers. Winds howled and the earth and seas roiled and shook as the two shaman clashed for hours before Tessia had been able to bury her opponent in a landslide to buy enough time to close the distance. In the meantime, the smoke from Ania's wildfire had nearly choked Tessia out while she warded off the other woman's lightning strikes with frantically-shaped heaps of earth. The rest of the battle was a blur in Tessia's memory.

By the time the dust settled and the men of both tribes crawled back out of their hiding places to see which woman had survived, it was Tessia who stood victorious. But she hadn't killed her challenger. Ania's limbs were frozen to the ground beneath huge boulders of ice, thorny vines creeping along her entire body drawing blood where they pierced skin. Her entire head was entombed in obsidian.

The capture of a live shaman was considered a tremendous victory but the loser faced a fate some considered worse than .

Ania's tongue on Tessia's sex was an act of total submission and Tessia savored it. It had taken weeks of and training to fully deplete Ania's reserves of Power and teach her to eat pussy properly. Tessia made a fist in the girl's hair and pulled her in closer, delighting in Ania's little cry of surprise. She redoubled her efforts and Tessia sighed happily; the other woman surrendered her Power to Tessia with every brush of her tongue, as she did every morning and every night as a precaution.

Tessia made sure the whole village watched. It was important that those who had once served her saw their shaman now. She had been beaten, stripped of her power, and reduced to a servile breeding and pleasure . The process had been tedious but Tessia was careful and thorough. Some of Tessia's allies considered it more trouble that it was worth to keep such diligent watch over such a potentially-dangerous prisoner.

But another woman who could bear children was infinitely valuable to Tessia. Ania would replace the one whose she'd caused in the battle, but she would not be honored or respected like the other breeding women. She was frequently passed around among the men for them to satisfy their lusts, and they were not often gentle. Ania was fucked several times a day, wherever and whenever a man wanted to fuck her. Sometimes whole groups would form around her.

Tessia encouraged all of it. No ounce of kindness or respect was ever to be extended to the woman. Nothing that could possibly direct even the tiniest thread of Power towards her. She would never touch Power again. Tessia was sure Ania would have done the same to her had the roles been reversed. It was a simple matter of practicality.

Ania had given two new sons to the tribe since her defeat. Strong and clever boys, both of them. Tessia was pleased with the tribe's newest mother. She promised Ania if she ever gave them a daughter that she would be greatly rewarded but the spirits had other plans. Like most women, she produced only boys. But after each birth she was eager to try again, to prove herself valuable. Most women spent all their time pregnant. There were just so few of them it wouldn't make sense not to use all of them all of the time.

Sometimes Tessia wished she could join them in their most noble purpose, but her Power came at the cost of her fertility; it was impossible to plant seeds in the maelstrom of swirling energies within her body. Only a shaman totally stripped of Power could bear children. Like Ania. It was the final mark of total defeat.

As Ania provided her mistress a delightful orgasm, Tessia remembered the moments immediately following their battle, years earlier.

Tessia had her on that freshly-formed hillside, roughly penetrating her with skilled fingers until she screamed. Ania's torturous orgasm was ripped from her like a battle trophy. Tessia then straddled Ania's face, burning and freezing her flesh with her fingertips and piercing her with the thorny vines as she smothered her with her flesh until Ania relented and opened her mouth to surrender her Power.

Worship was the most efficient way to transfer Power. A submissive, intimate act of worship such as licking pussy was best of all. As Ania surrendered and Tessia felt the rush of Power flow into her, Tessia let the vines wither and cooed encouragingly, letting her breathe and relax as long as she kept licking. "Good girl, there you go. It's all over now. That's it, that's it... give me your Power. Good girl. You won't need it anymore. You're all done. That's it. Good girl."

The process of total depletion could take days or weeks depending on the strength of the defeated. The bulk of Power was transferred quickly, within an hour or so, but those last vestiges of Power seemed to last forever. Once Ania was no threat to Tessia, she was moved to a large hut where all the men took turns her for two full days. She was the centerpiece in a feast honoring Tessia as their undisputed leader.

Men who had followed her—worshipped her, even—fucked her like animals. Like she was a piece of meat. Tessia had ordered it. Tessia was their goddess now and it was prudent for them to demonstrate compliance. Two men refused in the ultimate show of true loyalty to Ania. It was pure foolishness; Tessia decreed those men be made into slaves for the tribe. They were alongside their shaman, more holes for the loyal men to fuck. Then they were worked to over a period of weeks as the village was rebuilt.

After a second orgasm from her eager little pet, Tessia dismissed her with a pat on her head. "Good girl. Now go dance for us." Tessia did everything she could to remind Ania and her former tribe that the red-headed shaman was done. It was good for them all to see her in such a position. Broken, defeated, pregnant, and submissive to the alpha female.

She withdrew, stripping off her dress and dancing in slow, undulating motions to the rhythm of the men's chanting. Her dance signaled the end of the evening's worship, and the drums came out for some fun before dinner. Other women joined Ania in the dance but Tessia remained on her throne, dressing herself and surveying her little empire.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)