More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

What celebrity should we follow?

Angourie Rice

Angourie had spent the Friday morning at college as she was getting an economics degree next to being an actress. It was a nice difference from standing in front of the camera and of course useful for the future if she wanted to go into production.

She just had left the building and tried to decide if she wanted to grab some food at the cafeteria or head back into the city when she heard someone whistle. As she turned her head, she noticed three guys standing next to a minibus. They were all her age and clearly also attending college.

"Hey," one of them now called.

"Hey," Angourie said as he came over.

"Aren't you an actress," he said. "I saw you in some movies."

"Yeah," Angourie said.

"Cool. And you study here too?" She nodded and the three guys seemed really excited.

"Our frat is having a party later, want to join? We're just about to head there."

"I ...," Angouire said. She wasn't totally averse to attending a college party, although those frat parties usually turned into orgies rather quickly.

"Hey, just a bit of fun. You in? Billy hear always wanted to get sucked off by an actress."

"Okay, okay," Angouire said and the three lead her over to the van. She could feel two hands on her ass cheeks, squeezing them tightly as she climbed in.

Some fun on the ride?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)