More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Which girl will this story focus on?

Angie Yonaga

Angie

Angie Yonaga is known as the Ultimate Artist and attended the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles. She would later be into a killing game by Tsumugi Shirogane where she was murdered inside her art lab, leading to the start of the third class trial.

While usually easygoing and quick to laughter, Angie just as readily shows a side of herself that is commanding and sinister. It is said that before coming to the school, she led a religious cult on a small, tropical island, where the followers conducted blood sacrifices and worshipped Atua, the God of the Island. Even now, she is always trying to press people into Atua's service. Despite her eerie words, several students flock to her for comfort due to her odd, cult-of-personality appeal as a religious leader.

What could possibly happen to such a devout disciple of Atua that would leave her exposed?

Does Atua call for a different type of service besides a blood offering? Perhaps she faces unusual demands from her own potential followers? Or maybe something just slips during the crafting of her next great artistic endeavor?

How does she start her embarrassing journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)