More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Name the main character

Angelica, a workaholic

My name is Angelica White and I am forty years old. I have red hair and silver glasses. My green eyes and my large D cup breasts have distracted many men at the corporate office that I work at. If I was a lesbian, I could easy get some action from a couple of my female coworkers. This is something that my best friend Angie has kidded me about to no end. I think that I have even gotten a couple of looks from that raven haired bombshell as well. I have had to remind her on more than more occasion that I just wasn't into such things.

Even though I am forty, I have not had much luck with men. I haven't had time since I have been trying to make vice president at my advertising firm. I have been out with a few men, but I always lose interest. That is another thing that Angie keeps kidding me about. She has even set me up on three blind dates, but they always failed. Sometimes I am lonely, but I always focus on my job and my aspirations when that happens. I just have not met a man interesting enough to break the barrier of my aspirations.

One day, I went to get my mail and was surprised by this advertisement for Wonderland Dating Service. I was prepared to ignore it, but I made the mistake of showing it to Angie. I should have known that she would bug me to no end until I agreed to try out this suspicious agency. She kept reminding me that I did not have to be alone and that I could have my cake and eat it too. I stopped to realize that Angie could get me to do just about anything that she wanted.

The next day, I started walking towards the tree that was in the middle of the vacant lot across the street. The only thought in my head was how crazy I felt. The only consolation that I would have after falling on my butt would be the ribbing that I was planning on giving my friend when I got to work that morning. To my surprise, I did not run into the tree, but I passed through it to wind up in a weird place that I had not even wound up in my dreams.

I wound up in a cavernous room. The north, south, east, and west walls had portals of blue light in the middle of each one. There were all kinds of strange people entering and exiting the portals. Some of the people I recognized as characters I had seen on television and some that I did not know at all. I had absolutely no idea where the light in the room was coming from. There was a different shop in each corner of the room. There were several square tables covered with gold tablecloths scattered on each corner of the room. Each table had two gold chairs for people to sit in. There was a bright red light drawing me to a display in the middle of the room. I picked up a pamphlet directing me about the things that could happen in the room.

I noticed that a fictional character could only enter the real world if I took them into one of the shops. I could transform myself into a different person if I closed my eyes and imagined it. I noticed a staircase at the right side of the room that led to a hotel. Well, I knew that Angie would be very disappointed in me if I did not at least try this service out so I guess that it is time for me to meet someone.

Who do I meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)