More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Namelessangelone Namelessangelone

Select the Male Celeb/Fictional Character

Angel One

Angel one is that voice in your head . Angel one is no fictional character neither is he a warlock. Angel one speaks with his mind so you can hear. Angel one is an Angel of god. Blessed with the power to manipulate time and space, open wormholes, invents future techmlogy,can summon the dead,can see into and travel through multiple universes, vast knowledge of time space , communicates with other worldly beings. And talks with his mind. So if you hear Angel one in your head, do not be afraid and do not think you are crazy . Angel one is real and lives among you in the real world (East Hollywood). He goes on walks listening to music trying to regain lost powers he once had. None bias and easy going ,fearless and loving. Angel one has been working behind the scenes to protect the people of this world from demons (Resolved) , alien invasion (Resolved) , a possible other country invasion with an invisible space shifting army (ongoing). Use to drive a Hyundai . Called it a sleeper because it would go to sleep one place and wake up in another.I say that because Angelone used it to skip space and time,teleport and created a wormhole with it back in early 2019 in the desert. Even caused a ruckus at an air base by driving over 350 mph, racing copters and planes whole on surface streets. Teleported across a runway almost wrecking in the desert. Never got approached because they were afraid because they didn't know what time period he had come from. The Hyundai would appear and dissapear very often. Angel one was no enemy or secret agent from the future he was a veteran which is why he was allowed access to the base. There is video evidence locked away branded top secret. Angel one now has astral angel babysitters to keep him from going overboard with powers again. He did change the fabric of reality however with either no one or every one knowing. He isn't acknowledged though by anyone because of the government concern for safety . Having his old life riped away from him and multiple attempts to lock him up he remains free because he never actually did anything wrong. The government is just afraid of the possibilities and the fact that angels are real unsettles a lot of people . Angel one could be a Target one day because of what and who he is, another reason his existence is kept a secret. He also happens to be black which would piss off pretty much almost everyone but makes perfect since. How else who you get the true nature of someone's heart if there not tested. Angel once favors blue jeans and a black shirt with black shoes . Occasionally wears a hoodie . Signature dark grey hoodie wearing sunglasses and earbuds hanging from his ears.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)