More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by theia theia

Choose your protagonist

Andy Talbot (brother)

This is your last day as 19-year-old Andrew Terrence Talbot. You’re standing in a non-descript room, completely nude. The doctor has just finished a full physical and documented your “before” appearance. This is what confronts you in the mirror now.

You have a jock build, though you’re no good at sports–too clumsy. Your muscles are well-defined, the result of dedicated time at the gym. None of this compensates for your smaller-than-average (at least, that’s what you believe) cock. Fully erect, it’s only 5 inches. Forget what the late-night Googling tells you: you know that chicks want bigger. At least, the chicks you’ve been with. The guys you’ve been with don’t seem to care. You stroke yourself and wonder absently if the procedure will affect your sexuality or your libido.

You scratch yourself and sigh. When will they get on with it? You do some isometric exercises to pass the time, your thigh and calf muscles rippling as you stretch your legs. At over 6 feet, you really regret having such poor hand-eye coordination, because you would have loved to be a basketball player.

An orderly knocks, then enters. “Time to go,” she says. You nod and follow her to a room labelled “Procedure Lab”. The doctor is there, along with three nurses. He explains that you will undergo your physical adjustments first, followed shortly by the conditioning. He then asks if you have any questions, and seeing that you are impatient, he cuts short the rest of his speech. “We’ll get started,” he says, like he’s done this a hundred times before. He probably has.

The anaesthesia kicks in without issue, and Andy Talbot drifts away.

He will wake up as ...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)