More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lewdman03 lewdman03

Who do we follow?

Andrew a young adult

Andrew was doing pretty well for himself, for a 20 year old black guy at least. He had managed to get a local office job at the bottom of the ladder but he was eager to work his way up. The company were a firm that did tech support and a lot of the woman of the office were white. For a lot of men this was the dream, being the new young black guy around a bunch of white woman. Not for Andrew.

Andrew was quite attractive for his age, a nice strong chin, a good hairline and recently he had noticed his sessions at the gym had been paying off as his abs were looking very nice but it wasn't all good. There was no good way to say it, his dick was tiny. 2 inches flaccid and 4 erect was below average for a white guy but for him? Well he had seen enough porn to know the black men were meant to be much bigger! Porn had also convinced him that it would grow but now well past his teenage years he knew it wouldn't and he didn't know how to feel about it. He had never had a girlfriend which didn't help. Many woman had offered but he had always been too busy with school trying to make the most out of it, not that he was a nerd, in fact he was basically a jock but he still liked to learn. So now entering an office full of white woman, well aware of their expectations he had never felt more nervous.

At first it had gone quite well, he had met everyone and been shown around, the manager, a black girl called Sasha was very sweet to him and made sure he was treated with respect. Not that he needed to worry about that, though that was the down side. As his first week came to a close he noticed quite a few woman were paying attention to him round the office, even a few men were as well which he didn't know how to feel about! But he convinced himself it would be ok... it just had to be!

How does the next week go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)