More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lalolotor lalolotor

Who should the story follow?

Andrew, the boy with the detachable penis

"Sectunisco." Andrew repeated. This time, he kept his attention fixed on the lump of metal. He saw it remain unchanged, but felt a similar sensation again. This time, it felt like the sudden loosening of the 'string' he'd felt before. Realizing he had messed up the experiment, Andrew excused himself to the restroom to investigate the sensation. Once inside a stall, he lowered his pants and found that everything still looked exactly as he had left it. Still the same dick, the same pair of testicles -- nothing more, nothing less. He uttered the magic word again. He felt the same sensation, but this time watching in shock and horror as his dick fell free from his body, right onto the dirty floor beneath him. "Shit!" he exclaimed, quickly grabbing his detached member. He held it close to his face to inspect it for damage, but found that it looked mostly normal, besides being disembodied. The part that normally would have attached to his body was instead mostly just flat skin with rounded edges. Andrew pinched the now-detached penis and noted that he still felt everything that was done to it.

Curious now, he spoke the word again, "Sectunisco." This time, the loosening sensation was not only on his crotch, but also his hand. He watched as the flat back of his cock moved to align with the palm of his hand and the two were suddenly fused. He turned his hand over and found that the phallus did not fall from his hand, but instead stayed firmly in place, as though it had grown there all of his life.

Still with far too many questions and not enough answers, Andrew reattached his penis back where it started -- well, maybe half an inch off to one side -- and returned to class. He realized that he could not continue the experiment, considering that every time he said the transformative word, his dick fell off. He grabbed his binder and excused himself from the lab under the guise that he was not feeling well, and started on his way back to his dorm room to continue studying his new-found gift.

What will Andrew do when he gets there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)