More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

First, who are you?

Andrew, a 18 year old

I am Andrew Smith, a high school senior in my local small town. Nothing more and nothing less. I am perfectly average in every way. I was a little pudgy but I burned that off and now all is left is the remaining baby fat on my face. I go by my day on my end day in and day out with nothing too unusal on top of it. Besides my love live. But then again... Who has a usual love life?

I live in a small home with my older brother and sister as long as with my mom and dad. My older bro, John, is the type that doesn't want to leave the house while our parents have nearly started begging for him to. But, don't think that means he is shaggy in any way. He is actually quite handsome and was a bit of a ladies man back when he was in school. Even now he hasn't changed much, I swear he would make a pretty decent model if he just applied. He is 20 and is employed at some local super market.

Now, my sister on the other hand is quite the handful of emotions. Her name is Alice and apparently the other school girls ridicule her and say she isn't pretty, I don't quite get it she is cute and I seen her charm some boys, but this has given her a big inferority complex or whatever. She also changes emotions at a dime. She is 18 and in her final year of high school.

Next, is my mom Lily. Apparently she was a model before she settled down and married my dad then had three kids. She still does yoga as well as swim during the summer and her new job requires her to stay fit. She has aged like fine wine and I overheard John's friends even say they would like to fuck her. She is 44 and I don't know what her job is.

Now you might think, who is the man that charmed a former model? Well, my dad was and still is a fitness trainer and even helps mom and sometimes me and John keep fit. It was thanks to him I was able to burn the fat so quickly. Though I also think that "yoga" is a secret word for sex when he talks to mom. His name is Joe Smith and he is 46 as well as a fitness trainer.

Geez where were my parent's hotness when I was made huh? John is handsome and Alice defientely looks cute. I am frankly surprised I even got such a messy love life as I do.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes. So I was looking through my stuff preparing for senior year when all of a sudden I find this kid's toy. Let us begin there huh?

...

"Huh? What's this? Is this Alice's?" I asked as I picked up a toy gun. On the but of it was a note that read 'Stereotype Gun just aim and think'.

"What does that mean?" I ask myself as I look at it.

What does Andrew do with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)