More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tunathetitan Tunathetitan

It begins

And it feel's...

The pressure of her labia being spread, the internal organs of her vagina being out. Was overwhelming. Collapsing back onto the bed her legs spread. Looking past her breasts she could only feel and see her body adjust. The flesh of her former love tunnel pushed out, inch by inch as the flesh innards grew they gained a layer of skin, delicately soft and sensitive it pushed further and further forward. She couldn't help but moan as it pushed forward. With every bit of growth the tentacle strained against her wet panties. Having been soaked from the initial push out. Eventually the temporarily sentient tentacle pushed the panties out of the way, straining for air as it sought space to finish it's form. Finishing it's formation it reached just past the hem of her skirt. Growing more rigid it began to move, growing accustomed to moving in space. Eventually if found it's way to her other hole.

Jenn immediately rushed her hands down to try and grab the tentacle. The second she laid a finger on it a moan escaped. "Fuck this thing is sensitive!" She shouted wrapping a hand around it felt like wrapping her hand around her boyfriend's member. This one was far slimmer, but as Kyle stated. Effectively as sensitive as her clit was. It pressed against her panties down below trying to push in. However Jenn was able to hold it back, Trying to keep a grip and moaning feverishly. She realized however that this thing just wouldn't stop. And if she were to make it to school and try and do anything today. She'd have to let this thing run it's course. Letting go and pulling her panties down, it pushed. Having no lube there was an immediate pain as the tentacle pushed in with no prep. She shrieked as it began to move feverishly. Faster and faster it thrust. After a minute or so she began to feel the pleasure. It felt like any of the other times she had played with that part of herself. But this, was far more sinister. It was a pleasure that was not wanted yet it existed all the same. A little while later she felt it build up pressure again, A strange one, from where her womb used to be. As her tentacle exploded into her it pulsed. and pulsed.

Pulling out of her own ass the tentacle began to obey her movement. Leaking seed out of her ass she began to control the tentacle. Pushing it up against her skirt she noticed it gained an inch maybe more. She felt disgusting. This was her life now. Until she could get someone to fix her. She had the curse now. She could get on Kyle. But she'd have to be careful that she didn't make it worse. Sometime after she got a handle on how to maneuver the tentacle she got up, again.

"Well this skirt is ruined." Sliding it back off she looked down at her newly formed sheath. The tip of her tentacle poked out about half an inch at where her clit used to be, beneath that was what looked like her former pussy. However instead it was just harder skin, that wouldn't be moved unless she controlled her tentacle. Finding a longer, smoother skirt she slid it up. Certain that the tentacle wouldn't stick out the bottom if it for some reason decided to leave it's sheath. She pushed the tentacle out however, testing to see if it would be easy to get it free. Pushing it out again she felt it slither forth. Slightly moist it was horrid to her. Yet this is what she was to do.

The worst part of her morning though. Was that now that she was dressed. And had taken care of her transformation. She. was hungry.

So good...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)