More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GifssharingBBC GifssharingBBC

Anoachi?

And his appartment

After the long walk which took more than 5 hours. He arrived at his new home. A beautiful appartment which his father and mother used to own. After all this time it was still in his name. He had the keys and opened the door. A musty smell came to him as he saw the beautifilly arranged appartment. Everything he rememberd as a little kid.

When he entered the kitchen, he found a picture of Chloe his mom sitting on the table. A beautiful woman with an amazing husband his dad. But now he needed a job and quickly he had no money no food. So after he put all his stuff away he went downstairs. In the basement was the last thing he expected: A gym! He remembered his father once told him of this place. That was a gift from his father to him.

He knew what he could do!

He knew what he could do. His already ripped physique, a sixpack, a huge dick, and a good sense of humor. Who wouldn't want to train under him. So he ran upstairs and started to write on as many papers his address with a new gym opened. 29.99 a month with coaching were needed.

Quickly after he had put up the posters he got his first call. It was a couple that had called to see if the gym was something they wanted to work out at. Of course he said yes and they agreed to come the next day.

That night he sat and watched TV. And went to bed early, as he woke up that next morning a few more applicants had texted him asking if they could try out! Ofcourse he said yes!


At 11AM the couple arrived at his gym. He was dressed in joggers and a tank top. The man arrived in about the same but a T-shirt on. The woman had on short and looked fit. Her bubbly butt bounced as she walked into the gym.

They both walked into the gym. "Hey!" Said the woman. "This is my boyfriend. I am going to go get us some water." She walked out of the gym and came back with 2 cups of water. ''So why don't you give us a Tour of this place'' she said.

John stood up and showed them the place. The woman was excited to lift there and payed the 60 dollars up front. After that a few more ladies arrived. All of them hot, a few bimbo's a few milfs and a few cougars. But all of them looking for someone who could teach them a thing or two.

His first day was a succes! He left with almost 500 buck in his bank account!


The next morning he got a text from one of the milfs '' Can you train me solo today at 4 pm?''

''Sure'' he replied.

After the woman from the day before all had done the workout. The milf walked in. She was wearing a sports bra and shorts and looked really fit. He led her to the weights area. He put on a song and started to work out with her. She was pretty strong for her age. He noticed her nipples poking through her shirt and he felt his cock start to stiffen.

More personal training

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)