More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Home?

Ancestral Home of Madara Uchiha, Uchiha Compound, Konohagakure

Minato Lived with his Father, and Brother Sister in the Ancestral Home Of Madara Uchiha. His Father was the Grand Nephew of Madara, and was key to his Great Defeat in the Last War. His Sister and Brother had attended the Academy, but his Sister chose to become a Medical-Nin and his Brother had gone through many changes of Choice of Career. But as for Minato Himself? He had become A Shinobi, no Single Specialization, he was much to talented for that. He was on his way to becoming a Jõnnin very quickly, but he had to become an official Chūnin, honestly he didn't really want to show what he had at his disposal in the Exams, but he didn't have much of a Choice.

He was Team Leader foe his Four-Man Squad, Not because of his Father as The Teams Jõnnin Instructor and Sensei, but because he was as skilled as his Father was when he was Minato's Age. But there was Some Irony in whom he was paired with, his Father was the sole Male on his Old Genin Team, and he ended up in a relationship with them all, Sensei Included. Similarly Minato was the Sole Male on his own Team, except he did not End up in a Relationship with every Chick he was teamed with, though honestly his Father did have Relationships with Two others outside of his Tram and Sensei, and one of them was now the Mother of one of Minato's Classmates.

Minato had followed a Not so different Path in regards to his Lovelife as his Father Had, his Love Life was tumultuous and so Eventful a Newspaper wouldn't have enough Paper to cover half of his Sexual exploits. Chief amongst those he had slept with was his Second Cousin, Sarada Uchiha. Though their Pairing wasn't technically Incestuous, while his Grandfather and Father were Immortal's, by the Time His Father was born, his Granfather was over a Hundred and Fifty Years Old. And their Fathers were Adoptive Cousin's, hence them having no Reservations on the relationship giving the Technicalities of their relation.

Eventually They had gotten back Together after Sumire left to find another path to walk. It had hurt him to see her go, and she knew it, it was what made it harder for him to even think of letting go, but her less so. That was the chief reason he had previously fallen into Depression and Self-Isolation, but his Father him out of it and made him get back to normal.

But for Today however.......Today was the Final Day of his Training under his Godfather and Father.

Training? And the Location?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)